The Shure ULXD2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems. With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum body and integrated antenna, the ULXD2 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- 30 Hz–20 kHz range with flat frequency response (actual response is microphone dependent)
- Interchangeable Shure microphone cartridges, including the legendary SM58®
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
|Battery Life||Shure SB900: >12 hours, Alkaline: 11 hours|
|Weight||12.0 oz (340 g), without batteries|
RPW112 Wireless SM58 Cartridge, Assembly and Grille
Cartridge, Housing Assembly and Matte Grille for Wireless SM58.
RPW114 Wireless SM86 Cartridge, Assembly & Grille
Cartridge, Housing Assembly and Matte Grille for Wireless SM86.
RPW116 Wireless SM87A Cartridge, Assembly w/Grille
Cartridge, Housing Assembly and Matte Grille for Wireless SM87A.
RPW118 Wireless Beta 58A Cartridge, Assembly & Grille
Cartridge, Housing Assembly and Matte Grille for Wireless Beta 58A.
RPW120 Wireless Beta 87A Cartridge, Assembly and Grille
Cartridge, Housing Assembly and Matte Grille for Wireless Beta 87A.
RPW122 Wireless Beta 87C Cartridge, Assembly & Grille
Cartridge, Housing Assembly and Matte Grille for Wireless Beta 87C.
RPW124 / VP68 Omnidirectional Wireless Capsule
A convenient solution for ENG and interview field recording, the VP68 provides a forgiving polar pattern.
RPW184 Wireless KSM9 Cartridge, Assembly & Grille
Cartridge, Housing Assembly and Matte Grille for Wireless KSM9. Black.
Cartridge, Housing Assembly and Matte Grille for Wireless KSM9HS. Black.
Shure Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery. Works with PSM®900, PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
SBC-AX Axient® Charging Module
SBC-AX charges two SB900 Rechargeable Batteries in the AXT900 Axient Rack Mount Charging Station.
Dual-docking Shure battery charger is available with or without power supply. Works with UR5, P9RA, P10R, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
SBC210 Portable Charger
SBC210 charges two SB900 Rechargeable Batteries in a convenient and compact desktop unit. Includes power supply.
8-Bay Shure Battery Charger. Works with PSM®900, PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.