ULXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
Up to 12 hours of use with rechargeable battery. 330 ft (100 m) operating range.
ULXD2/B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable BETA 58A® microphone cartridge, the ULXD2/B58 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
ULXD2/B87A Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable BETA®87A microphone cartridge, the ULXD2/B87A delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
ULXD2/B87C Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable BETA®87C microphone cartridge, the ULXD2/B87C delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
ULXD2/KSM9 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable KSM9 microphone cartridge, the ULXD2/KSM9 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
ULXD2/KSM9HS Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable KSM9HS microphone cartridge, the ULXD2/KSM9HS delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
ULXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable SM58® microphone cartridge, the ULXD2/SM58 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
ULXD2/SM86 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable SM86 microphone cartridge, the ULXD2/SM86 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
ULXD2/SM87 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable SM87A microphone cartridge, the ULXD2/SM87 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission.
ULXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Networkable receiver with 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio quality and AES 256-bit encryption.
ULXD4D Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Two channels of uncompromising audio quality, RF signal stability and efficiency, and advanced setup features in a single rack unit.
ULXD4Q Quad Channel Digital Wireless Receiver
Four channels of uncompromising audio quality, RF signal stability, and advanced setup features in a space-efficient single rack unit.
Shure ULX-D Digital Wireless offers uncompromising 24-bit audio clarity and extremely efficient RF performance with single, dual, and quad channel receivers for any size professional sound reinforcement application.
Scalable, intelligent hardware delivers the best performing digital wireless available, with a wide selection of trusted Shure microphones to choose from. Unmatched spectrum efficiency enables a dramatic increase in the number of simultaneous active transmitters on one TV channel, with rock-solid signal over the entire range. Optional rechargeable accessories eliminate the need for disposable batteries while offering extended run time and metering accuracy in hours and minutes. For secure transmission, all ULX-D components include AES-256 encryption.
Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, ULX-D brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
Uncompromising Digital Wireless Audio
- 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio that delivers incredibly clear and accurate reproduction of the source material
- 20 Hz–20 kHz frequency range with flat response
- Greater than 120 dB dynamic range through the analog outputs
- 130 dB dynamic range (typical) using Dante digital networked audio
- 60 dB of adjustable system gain easily accessible from the receiver front panel
- No transmitter gain adjustments needed: optimized for any input source
- Wide selection of trusted Shure Microphones
Extremely Efficient and Reliable RF Performance
- Up to 64 MHz overall tuning range (region dependent)
- Up to 17 active transmitters in one 6 MHz TV channel (23 on an 8 MHz TV channel)
- High Density mode enables up to 47 active transmitters in one 6 MHz TV channel (63 in one 8 MHz TV channel), with no audio quality degradation
- Rock-solid signal stability with no audio artifacts over the entire 100 meter line-of-sight range using standard supplied ½ wave antennas
- Selectable 1, 10, and 20 mW transmitter RF output power (comparable to 5 times the analog RF output power equivalent)
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes, and selects the cleanest frequencies available
Scalable, Intelligent Hardware
- Single (half-rack), Dual, and Quad (full-rack) receiver form factors for any size installation
- AES 256-bit encryption equipped for secure wireless transmission
- Ethernet networking for streamlined setup across multiple receivers
- Wireless Workbench® 6 software compatible for advanced frequency coordination, monitoring, and control
- Comprehensive 3rd party control and monitoring across subnets
- AXT600 Axient® Spectrum Manager compatibility
- Rugged metal housing on both transmitters and receiver
Dual and Quad receivers additionally feature:
- RF cascade ports, internal power supply, and dual Ethernet ports
- Dante digital networked audio over Ethernet
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications
- Audio summing routes audio signal to multiple outputs
Shure Advanced Power Management
- Adapted from industry-leading Axient rechargeable technology
- Lithium-Ion chemistry and intelligent Shure battery circuitry results in rechargeable batteries with zero memory effect and precision metering
- Provides ULX-D transmitters with unmatched 11+ hours of performance time
- Transmitters and receivers display remaining battery life in hours and minutes accurate to within 15 minutes
- AA backwards compatibility
|G50||(470.12 – 533.92 MHz)|
|J50||(572.17 – 635.9 MHz)|
|L50||(632.17 – 695.9 MHz)|
|H50||(534.0 – 597.92 MHz)|
Which Band Should I Choose?
Find out which band for the ULX-D has the most available wireless channels in your location. Already own the ULX-D? Use the Wireless Frequency Finder Tool to find frequencies.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Shure Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery. Works with PSM®300, PSM®900, PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
SBC-AX Axient® Charging Module
SBC-AX charges two SB900 Rechargeable Batteries in the AXT900 Axient Rack Mount Charging Station.
Dual-docking Shure battery charger is available with or without power supply. Works with UR5, P9RA, P10R, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
SBC210 Portable Charger
SBC210 charges two SB900 Rechargeable Batteries in a convenient and compact desktop unit. Includes power supply.
8-Bay Shure Battery Charger. Works with PSM®900, PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
UA864US Wall-Mounted Wideband Antenna
The UA864US antenna provides wideband RF coverage in a low-profile enclosure that mounts easily on a wall or ceiling. Works with ULX-D® Digital, UHF-R®, and ULX® Wireless Systems, as well as Axient® Wireless Management Network.
WA305 Instrument Cable
Premium 1/4"-to-TA4F guitar cable with locking thread connects the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
WA661 In-Line Bodypack Mute Switch
Provides an easily accessible switch for muting lavalier and headset microphones that connect to wireless bodypack transmitters.
WA662 In-Line Dual Bodypack Mute Switch
|ULX-D Brochure||English||811 kb|
|ULX-D CAD Drawing||English||ZIP||2.56 mb|
|Wireless Product Spectrum Chart||453 kb|
|Wireless Systems Comparison Chart||1.31 mb|
Wireless Frequency Compatibility Charts
|ULX-D Digital Wireless Compatibility Chart||English||413 kb|
|ULX-D Specification Sheet||English||953 kb|
|ULX-D Dual & Quad Wireless User Guide||English||3.34 mb|
|ULX-D Single Wireless User Guide||English||6.46 mb|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.
Find Wireless Channels for Your System
The Wireless Frequency Finder tool provides recommended channels for all Shure wireless systems.