Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
The ULX2/58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with ULX Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- System Type
- Model Line
- Power: On/Off switch, battery
- LED: green when on, red when battery low
- Three-segment battery power icon
- PEAK icon appears when audio signal overloads
- Group/channel displays
- SET button for saving settings
- Adjustable audio gain control
- 4-pin mini connector
- Battery cover unscrews to expose battery and gain control
- Battery Life
- Up to 9 hours
- Battery Requirements
- 1 9V alkaline