The UR5 is a premium portable wireless receiver component, designed to provide Shure UHF-R®-class technology, performance, and quality for professional broadcast and media production applications. Featuring wide-band frequency tuning, hands-on navigation, rechargeability, and a variety of mounting options, the UR5 is the clear choice for wireless portability.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
UHF-R® WIDE-BAND TUNING
- 2400 selectable frequencies across 60 MHz bandwidth
- Full bandwidth scan & sync: Scan results displayed on receiver
- Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear audio
- Transmission range of up to 150 meters (line of sight)
MTx (MULTI-TRANSMITTER) MODE
- Populate a group of multiple transmitters with separate frequencies in available spectrum
- Store transmitter & frequency information on UR5 for quick recall
- Use UR5 to “hot-swap” between up to 40 transmitters at the touch of a button
- Camera shoe mount (included)
- Anton/Bauer mounting accessories (available separately)
Shure Advanced Power Management
SB900 custom lithium ion rechargeable battery pack
- SBC800-US battery charging station
- 12V DC power insert
- AFP522DC Anton/Bauer plate mounting accessory distributes DC power to UR5 from camera
2 AA Batteries (4+ hours)
- Intended as backup option
- Headphone monitoring output jack
- Tone generator
- Mic & Aux-level balanced output
- Feature-rich, hands-on navigation control with backlit LCD screen
- Compatible with Axient® transmitters (RF & IR features only)
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
|Battery Life||4 Hours AA Alkaline, 8 Hours Shure Rechargeable Lithium Ion|
|Weight||200 g (with AA batteries)|
Camera shoe mount for UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver.
Anton/Bauer plate mounting accessory.
Anton/Bauer DC power plate mounting accessory.
Shure Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery. Works with PSM®900, PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
Axient® Charging Module
SBC-AX charges two SB900 Rechargeable Batteries in the AXT900 Axient Rack Mount Charging Station.
Bodypack Power Insert
SBC-DC connects a PS41 Power Supply to an SB900-compatible bodypack, powering it and enabling continuous operation without batteries.
Dual-docking Shure battery charger is available with or without power supply. Works with UR5, P9RA, P10R, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
SBC210 charges two SB900 Rechargeable Batteries in a convenient and compact desktop unit. Includes power supply.
8-Bay Shure Battery Charger. Works with PSM®900, PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
TA3F-to-XLR audio cable.
TA3F-to-1/8" (3.55 mm) audio cable.
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.