The SLX4 receiver brings unprecedented ease of use to wireless with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. For use with SLX Wireless.
With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, it is ready for immediate installation right out of the box.
Model SLX4L is available with logic output for use with software echo cancellation and remote battery life monitoring. Logic-enabled transmitters include MX690 and MX890.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- System Type
- Model Line
- SLX Wireless Brochure (PDF)
- SLX User Guide (PDF)
- SLX4 Logic User Guide (PDF)
- Related Links
- FAQ's for SLX
SLX Wireless Systems feature the patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Optional logic functionality for software echo cancellation and remote battery life monitoring (SLX4L only)
- -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- 816 g (1 lb. 13 oz.)