With transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation.
Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies, and one-touch IR sync quickly deploys them to transmitters.
Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench® software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac. Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus™ Channels Mobile App.
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- ¼" Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
|QLX-D Digital Wireless Brochure||English||578 kb|
|QLXD4 CAD Drawing||English||ZIP||374 kb|
|QLX-D Specification Sheet||English||510 kb|
QLX-D and ULX-D Network Scan
No. QLX-D receivers linked as network can do a network frequency scan; same for linked ULX-D ...
QLX-D networked to ULX-D and sharing the same frequency band
No. The network scan only works on QLX-D receivers within the same band. It does not work with...
Shielded ethernet cables when networking the VHF version of ULXD or QLXD
Yes. Use shielded ethernet cables. The use of shielded ethernet cables is always a good i...
Securing two QLX-D4 receivers to each other
The QLXD shipping carton contains a "flat metal plate" mount (part #53A22140) t...
Does QLX-D have DC voltage for antenna amps?
No. The QLXD4 does not have bias voltage on the BNC connectors. If the need arises to connect ...
QLXD4 receiver mounted next to SCM268 or SCM262
Sorry, the answer is no. The QLX-D rack hardware only works with other QLX-D rack hardwa...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.