QLXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable SM58® microphone cartridge, the QLXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
- Works with QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 AA alkaline batteries or up to 10 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Includes QLXD2/SM58, 2 AA batteries, battery contact cover, microphone clip, and user guide
- 24-Bit digital audio quality
- Incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage
- Quick syncing with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button
- Clear, uninterrupted signal over the entire operating range
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustment needed
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
|Radio Frequency Range||20 Hz–20 kHz|
|Battery Requirements||2 AA alkaline batteries or SB900 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery|
|Battery Life||Shure SB900: Up to 10 hours, Alkaline: Up to 9 hours|
|Typical Operating Distance||100 m (330 ft) line of sight|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
|QLX-D Digital Wireless Brochure||English||578 kb|
|QLXD2/SM58 CAD Drawing||English||ZIP||211 kb|
|QLX-D Specification Sheet||English||542 kb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.