Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable SM58® microphone cartridge, the QLXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
The QLXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- System Type
- Model Line
- QLX-D Digital Wireless Brochure (PDF)
- QLXD2/SM58 CAD Drawing (ZIP)
- QLX-D Specification Sheet (PDF)
- QLX-D Wireless Quick Start User Guide (PDF)
- QLX-D Wireless User Guide (PDF)
- 24-Bit digital audio quality
- Incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage
- Quick syncing with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button
- Clear, uninterrupted signal over the entire operating range
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustment needed
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
- Radio Frequency Range
- 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Rechargeable components?
- Battery Requirements
- 2 AA alkaline batteries or SB900 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Life
- Shure SB900: Up to 10 hours, Alkaline: Up to 9 hours
- Typical Operating Distance
- 100 m (330 ft) line of sight