Featuring transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals and instruments in mid-size presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustments needed
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Rugged metal construction
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Frequency and power lockout
|Radio Frequency Range||20 Hz–20 kHz|
|Battery Requirements||2 AA alkaline batteries or SB900 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery|
|Battery Life||Shure SB900: Up to 10 hours, Alkaline: Up to 9 hours|
|Typical Operating Distance||100 m (330 ft) line of sight|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
SB900Shure Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery. Works with PSM®300, PSM®900, PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
SBC-AX Axient® Charging ModuleSBC-AX charges two SB900 Rechargeable Batteries in the AXT900 Axient Rack Mount Charging Station.
SBC-DC Bodypack Power InsertSBC-DC connects a PS42 Power Supply to an SB900-compatible bodypack, powering it and enabling continuous operation without batteries.
SBC200Dual-docking Shure battery charger is available with or without power supply. Works with UR5, P3RA, P9RA, P10R, QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
SBC210 Portable ChargerSBC210 charges two SB900 Rechargeable Batteries in a convenient and compact desktop unit. Includes power supply.
SBC800-US8-Bay Shure Battery Charger. Works with PSM®900, PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
|QLX-D Digital Wireless Brochure||English||578 kb|
|QLXD1 CAD Drawing||English||ZIP||314 kb|
|QLX-D Specification Sheet||English||542 kb|
|QLX-D Wireless Quick Start User Guide||English||2.59 mb|
|QLX-D Wireless User Guide||English||2.93 mb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.