PGX-D Digital Wireless
PGX-D Digital Wireless
PGX-D Digital offers wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF performance, and simple setup and operation for small clubs and venues.
- Transmitter form factors include handheld, lavalier, headworn, bodypack, and instrument clip-on
- Powered with AA batteries
- Operates in the 900 MHz frequency band
- Up to 5 systems can be used simultaneously
PGXD1 Bodypack TransmitterUp to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries. 200 ft (60 m) operating range.
PGXD2/BETA58 Handheld Wireless Microphone TransmitterWith an interchangeable BETA 58A® microphone cartridge, the PGXD2/BETA58 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
PGXD2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone TransmitterWith an interchangeable PG58 microphone cartridge, the PGXD2/PG58 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
PGXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone TransmitterWith an interchangeable SM58® microphone cartridge, the PGXD2/SM58 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
PGXD2/SM86 Handheld Wireless Microphone TransmitterWith an interchangeable SM86 microphone cartridge, the PGXD2/SM86 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver24-Bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band.
Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, PGX-D Digital Wireless combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Shure microphones trusted by musicians for over 80 years
- Scan and sync instantly and automatically sets up the system
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Up to 200 ft (~60m) range for total wireless freedom
- True digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal
- 900 MHz operation free from TV signal interference
- Adjustable gain matches variable input levels
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Durable hard shell padded case gets your gear from gig to gig
PGX & PGX Digital Carrying CaseZippered carrying case is made of durable rigid nylon. Works with PGX Wireless and PGX Digital Wireless Systems.
WA306 Instrument CablePremium 1/4"-to-TA4F guitar cable connects the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
|PGX-D Digital Wireless Brochure||English||1.33 mb|
|Wireless Systems Comparison Chart||1.31 mb|
Wireless Frequency Compatibility Charts
|PGX-D Digital Wireless Compatibility Chart||English||261 kb|
|PGX-D Digital Wireless User Guide|
Technical differences between ULXD, QLXD, PGXD, and GLXD
Frequency Band PGX-D: 902-928 MHz* GLX-D: 2.4 GHz QLX-D: 176-216, 470-928 MHz* ULX-D: ...
Wireless system for bass guitar
For bass guitar, we recommend the QLXD, ULXD, PGXD, or GLXD system. These digital systems have...
What is the difference between UHF and VHF frequencies?
Frequency Bands for Wireless Microphone Systems Every wireless microphone system transmits...
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Troubleshoot wireless mic dropouts
Dropouts in wireless mics can be caused by many things, including antenna placement, bad anten...
What is "Squelch" on a wireless receiver?
Blog Posting about Squelch An circuit that is important to proper receiver behavior ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.