Powerful yet compact, the PGXD1 transmits wireless audio from instrument or microphone sources with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
- Rugged, compact bodypack with belt clip
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range captures every nuance of tone
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- 200 ft (60 m) operating range
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Recessed dial on side provides 26 dB of continuously adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting change
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- System Type
- Model Line
- 128 grams (4.5 oz.) without batteries
- Battery Life
- Up to 10 hours