PGX Wireless Systems
Combining rugged, trusted Shure microphones with proven wireless technology, Shure PGX delivers professional quality sound and true freedom of movement for vocalists, musicians, and presenters. With extended range and long battery life, plus easy setup and operation, it’s wireless audio that lets you own the stage—right out of the box.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- PGX Wireless Brochure (PDF)
- PGX Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Related Links
- Buy Online from Shure
- Shure Wireless Product Spectrum Chart
- PGX Wireless Frequency Compatibility Chart
- System Configurations
PGX14/185 Lavalier Wireless System
Features WL185 Lavalier Microphone
System Includes: PGX1 Bodypack Transmitter, PGX4 Wireless Receiver, WL183, WL184 & WL185 Lavalier Condenser Microphones
- Shure microphones trusted by musicians for over 80 years
- Up to 300 ft (~100m) range for total wireless freedom
- Up to 8 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- Scan and sync instantly and automatically sets up the system
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity for a dependable wireless signal
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Durable hard shell padded case gets your gear from gig to gig
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band
PGX & PGX Digital Carrying Case / PGX y PGX Digital Caja Portátil
Zippered carrying case is made of durable rigid nylon. Works with PGX Wireless and PGX Digital Wireless Systems.
Where To Buy
URT Rack Tray
Compatible with PG88, PG4, and PGX4 receivers, P6T and PA765 antenna combiners and mounts them to a tray for easy and secure installation into a rack unit.
Where To Buy
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size PGX Wireless User Guide Chinese-Simplified, Chinese-Traditional, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish 2.69 mb