GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
GLX-D Digital features intelligent technology and convenient rechargeable power options for musicians who run their own sound.
- Transmitter form factors include handheld (customizable at designstudio.shure.com), bodypack, headworn, lavalier, and instrument clip-on
- Guitar pedal receiver and single-channel receiver options available
- Powered with Shure rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, and offers up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting (up to 8 under ideal conditions)
GLXD1 Bodypack TransmitterProvides up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
GLXD2/BETA58 Handheld TransmitterFeaturing an integrated BETA 58A® cartridge, the GLXD2/BETA58 transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
GLXD2/BETA87A Handheld TransmitterFeaturing an integrated BETA®87A cartridge, the GLXD2/BETA87A transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
GLXD2/SM58 Handheld TransmitterFeaturing an integrated SM58® cartridge, the GLXD2/SM58 transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
GLXD2/SM86 Handheld TransmitterFeaturing an integrated SM86 cartridge, the GLXD2/SM86 transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
GLXD4 Wireless ReceiverSingle-channel wireless receiver with LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management and battery rechargeability.
GLXD6 Guitar Pedal Receiver with Integrated TunerThe first Shure guitar pedal receiver.
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
Available in a variety of configurations, including the first Shure pedal-mounted guitar option.
- Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions
- Rugged and reliable Shure construction
- Legendary Shure microphones options featuring an integrated microphone capsule design
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band)
- Revolutionary intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open group and channel frequencies
Bi-directional communication link automatically enables the transmitter to follow any frequency change on the receiver
- Continuous interference monitoring automatically and seamlessly switches to backup frequencies if needed, without performance interruption
Custom Shure rechargeable lithium-ion batteries replace up to 2,500 alkaline batteries and deliver:
- Up to 10,000 hours of use per battery
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use
- 3-Hour charge = up to 16 hours use
- 1-Hour charge = up to 6 hours use
- 30-Minute charge = up to 3 hours use
- 15-Minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
Multiple Convenient Battery-charging Methods
Charge a battery:
- In the integrated charge port of GLXD4 while the system is in use
- In the USB Battery Dock Charger (available separately)
While it is in the transmitter using the USB charge cable (included), SBC-USB USB Wall Charger (available separately), or SBC-CAR Car Charger (available separately)
GLX-D Carrying CaseDurable zippered carrying case is made of rigid nylon.
SB902Lithium-ion battery serves either as a replacement or a spare battery to charge while using the system.
SBC-902Battery dock charging accessory charges SB902 lithium-ion battery. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
SBC-CARUSB car charger accessory charges SB902 lithium-ion battery.
USB-MICROBUSB wall charger accessory charges SB902 lithium-ion battery.
WA305 Instrument CablePremium 1/4"-to-TA4F guitar cable with locking thread connects the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
|GLX-D Digital Wireless Brochure||English||2.23 mb|
|Wireless Product Spectrum Chart||447 kb|
|Wireless Systems Comparison Chart||1.31 mb|
|GLX-D Specification Sheet||English||2.02 mb|
|GLX-D Wireless with GLXD4 User Guide||English||1.64 mb|
|GLX-D Wireless with GLXD6 User Guide||English||1.55 mb|
|SB902 User Guide||Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese-Simplified, Chinese-Traditional, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish||914 kb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.