Guitar Pedal Receiver with Integrated Tuner
The first Shure guitar pedal receiver, GLXD6 provides easy mounting on / powering from pedal boards. A built-in chromatic instrument tuner has both strobe and needle tuning views. The foot switch enables shifting between wireless display and tuner mode with the option to mute or pass the audio signal while tuning. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- System Type
- Model Line
Guitar / Bass
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Transmitter battery life monitoring via highly visible LED segment display
- Adjustable reference pitch (432–447 Hz)
- ¼" Output connector
- Typical Operating Distance
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions. Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions.
- Power Requirements
- 9 to 15 V DC, 250 mA min.
Energy-efficient external switching mode 12V DC power supply for use with BLX4, BLX88, BLX4R, GLXD6, UABIAST, PG4, PGX4, PGXD4, SLX4, P2T, and FP33.