The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use.
Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- System Type
- Model Line
- GLX-D Digital Wireless Brochure (PDF)
- GLX-D Digital Wireless Brochure
- GLX-D Wireless with GLXD4 User Guide
High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
Two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Battery Requirements
- Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size GLX-D Wireless with GLXD4 User Guide English 1.64 mb GLX-D Wireless with GLXD4 User Guide French 1.92 mb GLX-D Wireless with GLXD4 User Guide Portuguese 1.92 mb GLX-D Wireless with GLXD4 User Guide Spanish 1.92 mb