Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the legendary SM58®, the GLXD2 transmits wireless audio with digital clarity and rock-solid reliability. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- System Type
- Model Line
- GLX-D Digital Wireless Brochure (PDF)
- GLX-D Digital Wireless Brochure
- GLX-D Wireless with GLXD4 User Guide
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring the legendary SM58, BETA®58A, SM86, or BETA®87A
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Battery Life
- Up to 16 hours
- Battery Requirements
- Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Typical Operating Distance
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions. Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions.
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size GLX-D Wireless with GLXD4 User Guide English 1.64 mb GLX-D Wireless with GLXD4 User Guide French 1.92 mb GLX-D Wireless with GLXD4 User Guide Portuguese 1.92 mb GLX-D Wireless with GLXD4 User Guide Spanish 1.92 mb