Use GLX-D® Advanced Frequency Managers to connect up to 6 GLXD4R rack-mountable receivers per frequency manager. Get improved channel count over GLX-D® systems: up to 9 systems in typical environments (11 under optimal conditions). Complete with remote antenna accessories for rock-solid RF performance and seamless frequency management.
Watch our How to Set Up Frequency Manager video.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Provides advanced automatic frequency management to a linked receiver community for improved RF performance and increased channel count
- Coordinates GLXD4R receiver scans of the 2.4 GHz RF environment
- Guarantees use of the clearest possible transmission and backup frequencies
Links multiple GLXD4R receivers via RF ports for traditional antenna distribution
- Allows for remote mounting of antennas in optimal locations for increased signal stability
- Link up to 6 GLXD4R receivers per frequency manager
- Link up to 9 GLXD4R receivers in typical application environments (up to 11 under optimal conditions)
- Two frequency managers required for communities of more than 6 receivers
- Uses patented data communication via RF cables to create and manage the receiver community
- Features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management, which quickly identifies the best open group and channel frequencies
- Bi-directional communication link enables transmitters to follow receiver frequency changes automatically
- Identifies and assigns optimal frequencies to receiver and transmitter pairs
- In case of interference, automatically and seamlessly transitions to backup frequencies
- Provides power to the GLXD4R receivers, eliminating need for power strips or multiple outlets
- Operates in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz frequency band
PA805Z2-RSMA Passive Directional AntennaA key part of any GLX-D® Advanced Digital Wireless installation, PA805Z2-RSMA works exclusively with GLX-D Advanced. Includes 10' RSMA cable.
PS60USPower Supply, in-line (120V AC); works with UA844US UHF Active Antenna and Power Distribution System, and UA846Z2 GLX-D® Frequency Manager.
UA806-RSMA6' Reverse SMA Cable for GLX-D® Advanced Digital Wireless Systems.
UA8100-RSMA100' Reverse SMA Cable for GLX-D® Advanced Digital Wireless Systems.
UA825-RSMA25' Reverse SMA Cable for GLX-D® Advanced Digital Wireless Systems.
UA850-RSMA50' Reverse SMA Cable for GLX-D® Advanced Digital Wireless Systems.
To install firmware for this product, Shure Update Utility is required. For more information, reference the Quick Start Guide for Shure Update Utility.
|UA846Z2 - GLX-D Advanced Frequency Manager See release notes||Posted April 04, 2018||Download PACK (38.6 kb)|
What is the difference between UHF and VHF frequencies?
Frequency Bands for Wireless Microphone Systems Every wireless microphone system transmits...
Troubleshoot wireless mic dropouts
Dropouts in wireless mics can be caused by many things, including antenna placement, bad anten...
What is "Squelch" on a wireless receiver?
Blog Posting about Squelch An circuit that is important to proper receiver behavior is ca...
Locking and Unlocking transmitters and receivers
BLX SERIES Transmitter (Power & Frequency) Lock or Unlock: With transmitter ON, hold do...
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Can I use two (or more) wireless microphones with one receiver?
No, this will not work. A wireless receiver can only demodulate the signal from one active mi...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.