FP1 Bodypack TransmitterLightweight and durable bodypack for use with TA4F-connection microphones.
FP2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone TransmitterWith an SM58® microphone cartridge, the FP2/SM58 features a lightweight, durable transmitter handle.
FP2/VP68 Handheld Wireless Microphone TransmitterWith a VP68 microphone cartridge, the FP2/VP68 features a lightweight, durable transmitter handle.
FP3 Plug-on TransmitterWorks with virtually any Shure XLR dynamic microphone and battery-powered condenser microphones.
FP5 Portable ReceiverLightweight and durable for on-camera mounting.
When portability is required, FP Wireless and its intuitive, flexible components are the ideal solution.
FP Wireless features proven wireless technology, including Shure patented Audio Reference Companding, for professional sound capture in demanding videography and electronic field production (EFP) environments.
|G4||(470.125 – 493.825 MHz)|
|G5||(494.125 – 517.750 MHz)|
|H5||(518.200 – 541.800 MHz)|
|J3||(572.200 – 595.800 MHz)|
|L4||(638.200 – 661.800 MHz)||
Which Band Should I Choose?
Find out which band for the FP has the most available wireless channels in your location. Already own the FP? Use the Wireless Frequency Finder Tool to find frequencies.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Broadcast & Media Production Brochure (PDF)
- FP Wireless Brochure (PDF)
- Wireless Product Spectrum Chart (PDF)
- Wireless Systems Comparison Chart (PDF)
- FP Wireless Compatibility Chart (PDF)
- FP Specification Sheet (PDF)
- FP Wireless User Guide (PDF)
- Related Links
- FP Wireless Frequency Compatibility Chart
- System Configurations
- Wireless portability for the freedom to go wherever the job requires
- Automatic frequency selection that locates an open frequency at the touch of a button
- Automatic transmitter setup that instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency
- Diversity antennas for consistent reception of signal transmission
- Rugged and reliable Shure construction
- Legendary Shure microphones options