Designed for on-camera mounting, the FP5 Portable Receiver locates an open frequency at the touch of a button and instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency.
The battery-powered FP5 is lightweight and durable, featuring diversity antennas and output to either XLR or 1/8" connectors.
For use with FP Wireless and SLX Wireless.
FP Wireless Systems feature patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- System Type
- Model Line
- Broadcast & Media Production Brochure (PDF)
- FP Wireless Brochure (PDF)
- FP Wireless User Guide (PDF)
- Power LED with low battery indicator
- RF LED that indicates transmitter sync when illuminated
- Receiver output level control that manages output to camera/mixer
- Diversity antennas for consistent reception of signal transmission
- TA3F cable output to either XLR or 1/8" connectors included
- Camera shoe mount included
- Rugged and lightweight Shure construction
- Output Level
- (Ref. ±38 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone), –5 dBV (into 600 Ω load)
- –108 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Battery Life
- Up to 12 hours (alkaline)
TA3F-to-1/8" (3.55 mm) audio cable.
Camera shoe mount for FP5 Portable Receiver.
TA3F-to-XLR audio cable.