FP2/VP68 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With a VP68 microphone cartridge, the FP2/VP68 features a lightweight, durable transmitter handle.
- Works with all Shure wireless cartridges and is ideal for use with FP Wireless and SLX Wireless
- Offers up to 12 hours of continuous battery life with alkaline batteries
- Includes FP2/VP68, 2 AA batteries, microphone clip, and user guide
The FP2/VP68 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter features an interchangeable cartridge and is ideal for use with FP Wireless and SLX Wireless.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Automatic transmitter setup function that instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency
- LED indicator for control lockout, IR/RF sync, and low battery
- Patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology when used with FP Wireless Systems
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
|Battery Life||Hasta 12 horas (alkaline)|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
|FP Wireless Brochure||English||381 kb|
|Broadcast & Media Production Brochure||English||2.44 mb|
|FP Specification Sheet||English||1.65 mb|
|FP Wireless User Guide||English||1.72 mb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.