Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
The FP2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter features an interchangeable cartridge and is ideal for use with FP Wireless and SLX Wireless.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- System Type
- Model Line
- FP Wireless Brochure (PDF)
- Broadcast & Media Production Brochure (PDF)
- FP Specification Sheet (PDF)
- FP Wireless User Guide (PDF)
- Automatic transmitter setup function that instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency
- LED indicator for control lockout, IR/RF sync, and low battery
- Patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology when used with FP Wireless Systems
- Battery Life
- Up to 12 hours (alkaline)