The FP1 Bodypack Transmitter features a lightweight and durable design for use with TA4F-connection microphones including lavaliers and headsets.
Ideal for use with FP Wireless and SLX Wireless.
FP Wireless Systems feature patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- System Type
- Model Line
- Broadcast & Media Production Brochure (PDF)
- FP Wireless Brochure (PDF)
- FP Wireless User Guide (PDF)
- Automatic transmitter setup that instantly syncs the transmitter to the receiver frequency
- LED indicator for control lockout, IR RF sync, and low battery
- Audio input gain for adjustment of audio level
- 4-Pin microphone input jack for use with lavaliers or headset microphones with TA4F connectors
- 81 g (3 oz.), without batteries
- Battery Life
- Up to 12 hours (alkaline)
Cable, Microphone, 4-foot (1.3m), 4-pin Mini Connector (TA4F) to XLR Connector (F), used with Shure Bodypack Transmitters.
Cable, Instrument, 2-foot (0.7m), 4-pin Mini Connector (TA4F) with Right-Angle 1/4-inch Connector, used with Shure Wireless Bodypack Transmitters
Cable, Instrument, 2.5 foot (.75 m), 4 Pin Mini Connector (TA4F) to 1/4-inch Connector.