BLX1 Bodypack TransmitterUp to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
BLX2/B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone TransmitterFeaturing an integrated BETA 58A® microphone cartridge, the BLX2/B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter delivers wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability.
BLX2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone TransmitterFeaturing an integrated PG58 microphone cartridge, the BLX2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter delivers wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability.
BLX2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone TransmitterFeaturing an integrated SM58® microphone cartridge, the BLX2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter delivers wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability.
BLX4 Single Channel ReceiverSingle channel wireless receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
BLX4R Rack Mount ReceiverRack-mountable receiver with removable antennas for quick distribution.
BLX88 Dual Channel ReceiverDual channel receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
|H10||(542.125 – 571.800 MHz)|
|H8||(518.125 – 541.850 MHz)||
|H9||(512.125 – 541.800 MHz)|
|J10||(584.150 – 607.875 MHz)|
|K12||(614.150 – 637.875 MHz)||
|M15||(662.150 – 685.875 MHz)||
Which Band Should I Choose?
Find out which band for the BLX has the most available wireless channels in your location. Already own the BLX? Use the Wireless Frequency Finder Tool to find frequencies.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- BLX Wireless Brochure (PDF)
- Wireless Product Spectrum Chart (PDF)
- Wireless Systems Comparison Chart (PDF)
- BLX Wireless Compatibility Chart (PDF)
- BLX Specification Sheet (PDF)
- BLX Wireless User Guide (PDF)
- BLX Wireless with BLX4R User Guide (PDF)
- Related Links
- BLX Wireless Frequency Compatibility Chart
- Getting Started with BLX Wireless: 4-Part Video Series
- System Configurations
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries (included)
- Up to 300 ft (91 m) operating range for total wireless freedom
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Rugged and reliable Shure construction
- Legendary Shure microphones options featuring integrated microphone capsule design
BLX Carrying CaseZippered carrying case is made of durable rigid nylon.
UABIAST In-Line Power SupplyIn-line adapter that supplies 12V DC bias power over coaxial BNC cable.
WA306 Instrument CablePremium 1/4"-to-TA4F guitar cable connects the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
WA621A kit of 5 ID caps in blue, green, yellow, white, and red.