The AXT920 Axient Handheld Rechargeable Battery is an advanced lithium-ion, high-efficiency, rechargeable battery for Axient handheld transmitters. It provides up to 10 hours of battery life for extended performance, zero memory effect and real-time metering of remaining charge and other battery status parameters. It integrates seamlessly into transmitters and offers a sustainable, powerful and reliable alternative to disposable batteries.
- Advanced lithium-ion batteries provide reliable, rechargeable power with up to 10 hours of run time.
- Real-time metering reports remaining battery power in hours and minutes to receivers and WWB6, to within 15-minutes’ accuracy.
- Zero memory effect through lithium-ion chemistry eliminates the memory effect problems inherent in previous generations of rechargeable batteries.
- Rapid charging brings batteries to 50% capacity within 1 hour.
- Integrated battery design seamlessly and securely locks the rechargeable battery into transmitter body.
- Practical, sustainable design provides an efficient, systematic power management alternative to disposable batteries.
|Rechargeable components?||Li-Ion batteries (AXT910/AXT920/920SL)|
|Component Material||Molded ABS, Cast Aluminum|
|Battery Life||up to 10 hours|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
SB900 Date Code
As of November 2012: The manufacture date of the SB900 (ULXD1, ULXD2, P9RA, P10R), AXT910...
What is the difference between UHF and VHF frequencies?
Frequency Bands for Wireless Microphone Systems Every wireless microphone system transmits...
Troubleshoot wireless mic dropouts
Dropouts in wireless mics can be caused by many things, including antenna placement, bad anten...
What is "Squelch" on a wireless receiver?
Blog Posting about Squelch An circuit that is important to proper receiver behavior is ca...
Five Mistakes to Avoid When Using Wireless
While wireless systems have freed performers from the bonds of cords and cables, they've u...
Locking and Unlocking transmitters and receivers
BLX SERIES Transmitter (Power & Frequency) Lock or Unlock: With transmitter ON, hold do...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.