Specifically tailored for Axient systems, the Shure AXT620 Ethernet Switch is a rugged, rack-mountable 9-port switch that simplifies the networking of Axient Wireless Systems and minimizes network configuration setup. Equipped with Power over Ethernet for enabled devices and a DHCP server to automatically assign IP addresses to components.
- Tour-tested reliability with rugged 1RU construction and rack-mount convenience.
- Internal power supply with standard IEC power cable connectivity.
- 8 rear panel ports provide Ethernet connectivity at the rear panel for clean and convenient cable routing.
- Front panel port provides easy computer/laptop connection.
- 4 Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports provide PoE connectivity to up to 4 ShowLink® Access Points.
Plug and Play Connectivity
- Onboard DHCP server automatically configures IP addresses for networked devices; enabled/disabled by front panel switch.
- Easy system integration compatible with standard Ethernet devices and integrates seamlessly with Axient systems.
Default User Name, Password for AXT620 switch
Username: root Password: root
What is the difference between UHF and VHF frequencies?
Frequency Bands for Wireless Microphone Systems Every wireless microphone system transmits...
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Troubleshoot wireless mic dropouts
Dropouts in wireless mics can be caused by many things, including antenna placement, bad anten...
What is "Squelch" on a wireless receiver?
Blog Posting about Squelch An circuit that is important to proper receiver behavior ...
Locking and Unlocking transmitters and receivers
BLX SERIES Transmitter (Power & Frequency) Lock or Unlock: With transmitter ON, hol...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.