The ADX2FD/VP68 is a handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Ability to transmit RF signal on two discrete carriers
- Optional 50mW High Power mode for driving increased power on a single frequency
- Durable, moisture-resistant, lightweight metal case in black finish
- Up to 6.5 hours of runtime with SB920 rechargeable battery when transmitting on two RF carriers (up to 9 hours battery life when transmitting on a single RF carrier)
- External contacts for docked charging with optional fully covered radome
- Diversity ShowLink enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
|Axient Digital||English||8.21 mb|
Wireless Frequency Compatibility Charts
|Axient Digital Frequency Chart||English||2.88 mb|
|Axient Digital Specification Sheet||English||2.04 mb|
What is the difference between UHF and VHF frequencies?
Frequency Bands for Wireless Microphone Systems Every wireless microphone system transmits...
Troubleshoot wireless mic dropouts
Dropouts in wireless mics can be caused by many things, including antenna placement, bad anten...
What is "Squelch" on a wireless receiver?
Blog Posting about Squelch An circuit that is important to proper receiver behavior is ca...
Five Mistakes to Avoid When Using Wireless
While wireless systems have freed performers from the bonds of cords and cables, they've u...
Locking and Unlocking transmitters and receivers
BLX SERIES Transmitter (Power & Frequency) Lock or Unlock: With transmitter ON, hold do...
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.