The ADX1M is a wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with Axient Digital Wireless Systems.
ADX transmitters set the stage for exceptional performance, featuring wide tuning up to 184 MHz, interference protection, advanced rechargeability, streamlined design, and ShowLink remote control for real-time parameter adjustments right from the booth.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Small and streamlined design for better concealment and wear (68mm × 60mm × 18mm)
- High-contrast OLED display
- Diversity ShowLink enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance
- Patent-pending internal adaptive antenna for optimized signal when ADX1M is worn against the body
- Ultem®PEI construction for heat resistance and durability
- Recessed LEMO connector
- Sealed buttons and LEMO connection for protection against sweat and moisture ingress
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
- Up to 7 hours of runtime with SB910M rechargeable battery
- Detachable belt clip
WA308 Wireless Instrument CablePremium LEMO instrument cable connects a ADX1M micro bodypack to a guitar, bass, or other electric instrument.
WA309 Right-Angle LEMO Instrument CablePremium right-angle LEMO instrument cable connects a ADX1M micro bodypack to a guitar, bass, or other electric instrument.
|Axient Digital||English||8.21 mb|
Wireless Frequency Compatibility Charts
|Axient Digital Frequency Chart||English||2.88 mb|
|Axient Digital Specification Sheet||English||2.04 mb|
|ADX1M User Guide|
What is the difference between UHF and VHF frequencies?
Frequency Bands for Wireless Microphone Systems Every wireless microphone system transmits...
Troubleshoot wireless mic dropouts
Dropouts in wireless mics can be caused by many things, including antenna placement, bad anten...
What is "Squelch" on a wireless receiver?
Blog Posting about Squelch An circuit that is important to proper receiver behavior is ca...
Five Mistakes to Avoid When Using Wireless
While wireless systems have freed performers from the bonds of cords and cables, they've u...
Locking and Unlocking transmitters and receivers
BLX SERIES Transmitter (Power & Frequency) Lock or Unlock: With transmitter ON, hold do...
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.