New Features in Version 6.12.5
- Support for:
- Axient Digital ADX Transmitters
- SBC220 Networked Charging Station
- Updated Bands for Axient Digital (including G57/G57+ for Frequency Diversity Handhelds)
- Monitoring and Timeline enhancements for improved stability
- Bug and translation fixes
IMPORTANTWindows users will not be able to update to Wireless Workbench 6.12.4 from within the application. To get this version, please download and re-install it from this page.
Hear from audio engineers in the field how they use the key software features in our Wireless Workbench 6 overview video.
System requirements: Windows or Mac OS X
Read our blog post Wireless Audio Software Trends and Shure Updates for a rundown on how Wireless Workbench® and ShurePlus™ Channels software enhance the capabilities of Shure wireless systems and make remote monitoring easier.
Release Date: 9/5/2018
- Added support for Axient® Digital with ADX Series transmitters
- Added support for SBC220 Networked Docking Chargers
- Support added for systems in Frequency Diversity Combined mode to enforce 1 MHz frequency separation from each channel of a Frequency Diversity pair
- This includes the G57+ band for Axient Digital A band receivers.
- Removed TV 53 from the Japanese TV map.
- Numerous performance enhancements for the Monitor View and Timeline, including the resolution of issues that may have caused excess memory usage or application lagging.
- General bug fixes
- Exporting TV exclusions to Spectrum Managers when a TV Channel Width other than 6 MHz can result in improper TV range exclusions.
- ULX-D receivers running firmware version 2.0.28 or earlier may trigger a Settings Conflict when rediscovered after updating their firmware to version 2.1 or later. There is no issue with the device – there was simply a new property added in version 2.1. To dismiss the alert, resolve the Settings Conflict by selecting the properties you wish to keep.
- Audio Summing reported from ULX-D receivers reports an Audio Overload on all channels instead of on the specific channel(s) experiencing the overload.
- Timeline System Events displayed when using the Axient Digital FD-Override (in FD-S, selecting to Lock to Rx 1/2/Auto Switch) do not get displayed on both FD channels.
- Timeline System Events displayed for Active Transmitter Online for ULXD6/8 transmitters do not always include Transmitter Device ID in the event description.
- On Macs, when users open show files and launch the Frequency Analysis dialog (by checking the checkbox and pressing “Analyze”), the Frequency Coordination tab may stop responding to keyboard inputs (for example, editing or deleting frequencies with the keyboard). To work around this issue, select another tab in the application (e.g.: Inventory or Monitor) and then reselect the Frequency Coordination tab.
- SLX and ULX frequencies in Master List mode cannot be manually entered in the Coordination Workspace. They can, however, be coordinated and analyzed.
- When scanning with AXT400 receivers, the Band Preset value in the Live Scan Settings dialog does not always stay in sync with the currently selected band of the receiver. The Band Preset can be manually changed to scan any supported range.
- Alerts logged when devices first come online may list device parameters and their values as they are being discovered even though the parameter values themselves have not changed.
- Certain bodypack portables are not compatible with SBC220 (P3RA, P9HW, and UR5), in that the charging status and other attributes cannot be remotely monitored from WWB. These bodypack portables will still be charged when using SBC220, but viewing the charge percentage or other attributes of those batteries will not be available from WWB.
- To operate Wireless Workbench successfully, you must run it as an administrator. (Consult your IT department if you have questions.)
- Tags that have been added to a show file but are not assigned to any devices are not saved within the show file.
- Opening show files created with older versions of Wireless Workbench may result in the Settings Conflicts dialog opening once the file has loaded. This is due to newly supported hardware parameters that have been introduced with updated firmware versions. To maintain all settings from the show file, select "Keep all settings from: Wireless Workbench".
On machines running Windows 7, Wireless Workbench will not be able to discover devices when the machine has fallen back to its 169.254.xxx.yyy fallback IP address, regardless of the IP addressing of the connected Shure devices. To address this, perform one of the following:
- Insert a DHCP server onto your network and set your machine and Shure devices to accept automatic IP addressing.
- Statically assign your machine's IP address to the 169.254.xxx.yyy fallback subnet with a different IP address than the one it fell back to originally.
Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
macOS 10.11 – 10.13
Intel® Core™ i3, i5, or i7 equivalent running at 2 GHz or more
5 GB or more available (install size is 400 MB)
1280 x 768 minimum
|Axient Wireless Brochure||English||1.4 mb|
|PSM 900 & PSM 1000 Brochure||English||972 kb|
|QLX-D Digital Wireless Brochure||English||578 kb|
|UHF-R Brochure||English||581 kb|
|ULX-D Brochure||English||3.39 mb|
|Wireless Workbench 6 Quick Start Guide|
|Wireless Workbench v 6.12.5 (64-bit Mac OS X 10.11-10.13)||ZIP||164 mb|
|Wireless Workbench v 6.12.5 (64-bit, Windows 7, 8, 10)||ZIP||61.7 mb|
WWB6 Unable to Recognize ULX-D receiver
After checking that the network configuration is correct, it is possible that a mismatch in th...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.