Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 software offers comprehensive control for networked Shure wireless systems. It provides a rich interface to manage every facet of a performance over the network, from pre-show planning to live performance monitoring.
System requirements: Windows 7 or 8, or Mac OS X 10.7 – 10.10.
LEGACY WWB6 FEATURES
Comprehensive Frequency Coordination
- Access profiles for all Shure wireless products and select third-party devices
- Continuously scan from Shure networked scanning hardware
- Use scan data files for offsite RF coordination
- Create a compatible frequencies list from scan results
- Assign compatible frequencies to networked Shure wireless devices
- Deploy the compatible frequencies list or custom frequencies to the Axient Spectrum Manager
- Avoid unavailable frequencies or ranges using exclusion lists
- Find TV channels by location with the included TV database
- Use inclusion groups to designate smaller ranges within a frequency band for each wireless channel to occupy
- Increase coordinated channel counts using zones that designate devices in physically separate locations
- Automatically calculate backup frequencies
Advanced Frequency Plotting
- Perform real-time plotting of scan data from networked Shure scanning hardware in a rich graphical environment
- Import scan data from Shure PSM®1000 and Axient® systems
- See a detailed view of the UHF spectrum using frequency plot
- Use scan data files to compare pre-site surveys to onsite scans
- Graphical TV channel overlays and user-specified exclusions display known frequencies and ranges to avoid
- Device markers denote RF inventory without requiring devices to be powered on
- ShowLink® plot provides real-time 2.4 GHz signal strength spectrogram
- Monitor and make live remote adjustments to frequency, audio level, RF muting, and other equipment settings
- Customize channel strips to monitor select parameters
- View details of all system events via the event log
- Configure interference and hardware alerts
- RF history plot displays transmitter signal strength and enables monitoring of signal strength over time
Customizable alerts management
- Enable and configure thresholds to trigger hardware alerts for remaining battery life , RF, ShowLink®, and audio signal levels
- View a running count of interference and hardware alerts from the toolbar
- Enable and disable automatic display of interference and hardware alerts
TV channel management updates
- Improved UI design for TV Channels dialog
- Added TV data for more countries
Ability for imported scan files to list frequency and signal strength data in any step size and interval
Release Date: 11/14/2014
- Fixed bug which would not display Group and Channel for frequencies coordinated for PSM300 In-Ear Monitor systems, as well as FP and BLX wireless systems.
- Added support to repair a rare networking issue with Duplicate Dante MAC Addresses for Dante-enabled ULX-D receivers. Note: this fix requires updating ULX-D to firmware version 1.5.18.
- When scanning with AXT400 receivers, the Band Preset value in the Live Scan Settings dialog does not always stay in sync with the currently selected band of the receiver. The Band Preset can be manually changed to scan any supported range.
- When importing show files that contain a deployed frequency list, channels in that list with a custom equipment profile type will not be removed from the backups section of the Channel Summary dialog regardless of whether the custom profile is stored on the local machine's equipment profiles database. The calculator will not be able to coordinate frequencies until all channels are removed from the backups section for which there is not a custom equipment profile.
- Alerts logged when devices are first come online may list device parameters and their values as they are being discovered even though the parameter values themselves have not changed.
- In order to monitor and control networked devices, you must be connected to the same subnet. Cross-subnet connections to a network of gear are not supported.
- Tags that have been added to a show file but are not assigned to any devices are not saved within the show file.
- Opening show files created with older versions of Wireless Workbench may result in the Settings Conflicts dialog opening once the file has loaded. This is due to newly supported hardware parameters that have been introduced with updated firmware versions. To maintain all settings from the show file, select "Keep all settings from: Wireless Workbench".
On machines running Windows 7, Wireless Workbench will not be able to discover devices when the machine has fallen back to its 169.254.xxx.yyy fallback IP address, regardless of the IP addressing of the connected Shure devices. To address this, perform one of the following:
- Insert a DHCP server onto your network and set your machine and Shure devices to accept automatic IP addressing.
- Statically assign your machine's IP address to the 169.254.xxx.yyy fallback subnet with a different IP address than the one it fell back to originally.
|Axient Wireless Brochure||English||527 kb|
|PSM 900 & PSM 1000 Brochure||English||972 kb|
|QLX-D Digital Wireless Brochure||English||578 kb|
|UHF-R Brochure||English||581 kb|
|ULX-D Brochure||English||811 kb|
|Wireless Workbench 6 Quick Start Guide||English||1.54 mb|
|Wireless Workbench v 6.10.3 (Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.10)||ZIP||94.5 mb|
|Wireless Workbench v 6.10.3 (Windows 7, 8)||ZIP||55.7 mb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.