Wireless Workbench 6 System Control Software
Wireless Workbench 6 System Control Software
Wireless Workbench® 6 software works in concert with Shure wireless systems Axient® Digital, Axient®, ULX-D®, QLX-D® and UHF-R®, plus the PSM®1000 Personal Monitor System. A rich user interface and robust features help to manage and monitor wireless system performance over the network, from pre-show planning through post-performance analysis.
New Features in Version 6.12
- Scan peaks can be managed and classified with greater flexibility and extended equipment profiles.
- Intermod spacings can be ignored for groups of frequencies during frequency coordination.
- Coordination order customization can be performed ad-hoc in the Coordination Workspace.
- Remote Device Connection enables users to connect Wireless Workbench to devices across subnets.
- Access Control enables devices to be protected from unauthorized changes via Shure software.
Hear from audio engineers in the field how they use the key software features in our Wireless Workbench 6 overview video.
System requirements: Windows or Mac OS X
Read our blog post Wireless Audio Software Trends and Shure Updates for a rundown on how Wireless Workbench® and ShurePlus™ Channels software enhance the capabilities of Shure wireless systems and make remote monitoring easier.
Added support for Axient Digital receivers and AD series transmitters, including:
- AD1/2 Bodypack and Handheld Transmitters
- AD4D Dual Receiver
- AD4Q Quad Receiver
- AD610 Diversity ShowLink Access Point
Added support for the following new devices/bands:
- ULX-D ULXD6/8 Boundary and Gooseneck Transmitters
- SBC450/850 Networked Charging Stations (featuring redesigned properties panels)
- BLX H62
- PSM300 H62
- PSM900 G62
- PSM1000 G62
- QLX-D G62
- SLX H62
- Added prompt in Preferences > Coordination to enable User Group for countries that support them
Installing & Upgrading
- Version 6.12.2 requires a 64-bit system. To install Wireless Workbench 6 on a 32-bit system, install and run version 22.214.171.124: Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac OS X 10.9-10.11
- Windows users attempting to install version 6.12.2 or later may see an error message mentioning a missing .dll file(s). Users should contact their computer's Administrator to ensure the computer has the necessary libraries configured in order to install Wireless Workbench.
- Checking for Wireless Workbench 6 updates using Shure Update Utility 126.96.36.199 will not detect new versions of Wireless Workbench. Download the latest version of Shure Update Utility
- If you are running the Mac OS X Yosemite Operating System, be sure to run version 10.10.4 or later. Earlier beta versions of the Operating System are not supported.
- When connecting to AXT400, AXT610, and AXT transmitters across subnets (as Remote Devices), ShowLink connectivity between the transmitter and other components is not fully functional. Linked transmitter status from the vantage point of the receiver and the Access Point will show as not connected.
- On Macs, when users open show files and launch the Frequency Analysis dialog (by checking the checkbox and pressing “Analyze”), the Frequency Coordination tab may stop responding to keyboard inputs (for example, editing or deleting frequencies with the keyboard). To work around this issue, select another tab in the application (e.g.: Inventory or Monitor) and then reselect the Frequency Coordination tab.
- SLX and ULX frequencies in Master List mode cannot be manually entered in the Coordination Workspace. They can, however, be coordinated and analyzed.
- When scanning with AXT400 receivers, the Band Preset value in the Live Scan Settings dialog does not always stay in sync with the currently selected band of the receiver. The Band Preset can be manually changed to scan any supported range.
- Alerts logged when devices first come online may list device parameters and their values as they are being discovered even though the parameter values themselves have not changed.
- Tags that have been added to a show file, but are not assigned to any devices, are not saved within the show file.
- Opening show files created with older versions of Wireless Workbench may result in the Settings Conflicts dialog opening once the file has loaded, which is due to newly supported hardware parameters that have been introduced with updated firmware versions. To maintain all settings from the show file, select "Keep all settings from: Wireless Workbench".
|Axient Wireless Brochure||English||1.4 mb|
|PSM 900 & PSM 1000 Brochure||English||972 kb|
|QLX-D Digital Wireless Brochure||English||578 kb|
|UHF-R Brochure||English||581 kb|
|ULX-D Brochure||English||3.39 mb|
|Wireless Workbench 6 Quick Start Guide||English|
|Wireless Workbench v 6.12.2 (64-bit, Windows 7, 8, 10)||ZIP||51.2 mb|
|Wireless Workbench v 6.12.2 (64-bit Mac OS X 10.10-10.12)||ZIP||87.4 mb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.