SystemOn Audio Asset Management Software was developed for managing mission-critical or large-scale deployments of Shure audio hardware across corporate and higher education networks from one central platform. The software tracks battery life, audio levels and RF/spectrum status in real time, enabling IT administrators and AV technicians to monitor and control Shure hardware devices remotely using a laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Users of Microflex® Wireless, ULX-D® Digital Wireless and the SCM820 Automatic Mixer can trust SystemOn to detect problems before they become critical, then respond quickly and efficiently, eliminating the need for on-site troubleshooting.
In the corporate environment, SystemOn increases productivity by reducing time lost to traditional AV issues that disrupt the flow of meetings and videoconferences. Whether in the huddle room or the boardroom, SystemOn guarantees that Shure wireless devices are fully charged and prepared for scheduled or last-minute meetings. With SystemOn, IT technicians and AV administrators have a seamless solution for managing corporate installations of any scale.
In higher education lecture halls and classrooms, audio quality and reliability are critical. SystemOn provides IT technicians and AV administrators the ability to monitor and control Shure hardware devices from one central location, maximizing efficiency and extending reach across college campuses. By setting up notifications and alerts, an administrator has the ability to remotely manage priority situations such as missing devices or deteriorating battery levels.
To system integrators, SystemOn is a software platform that supports your service contracts by providing remote monitoring and real-time troubleshooting capability for Shure audio systems. System On instantly notifies you by text message or email when issues arise involving battery life, audio levels, and RF/spectrum status. You can service several buildings and businesses at once without constant monitoring, yet provide immediate attention when needed.
To AV/IT Managers, SystemOn is a software platform that overcomes microphone problems like dead batteries or missing inventory by instantly notifying you by text message or email when attention is required to deal with technical issues. It constantly monitors Shure audio systems on your behalf and provides real-time troubleshooting capability for battery life, audio levels and RF/spectrum status without requiring your constant attention ensuring every microphone is ready to use.
- Identifies Shure devices across subnets
- Provides real-time status of system and device attributes
- Remotely controls audio gain, muting and RF channel assignments
Remote Response Troubleshooting
- Instantly notifies the AV/IT administrator of low battery and missing devices
- Offers remote muting, device identification, and single-view audio gain adjustment
- Allows Remote Microflex® Wireless transmitter linking (coming soon)
- Provides real-time room status for help desk
- Delivers offline system status notifications via email and SMS text
- Streamline login by selecting users from existing enterprise directories
- Customize user access and permissions based on user role or location
- Simplify your setup: the direct link between Shure hardware and software eliminates the need for additional programming
- Seamless availability of new features and updates
Customize and apply software language options to individual account settings
How To Purchase SystemOn
SystemOn is available through a subscription model. Each IP-addressable device requires one license.
- The standard subscription covers a defined time period from one to five years, including any software updates and additions made during that time period, and can be extended with renewal licenses thereafter.
- An Enterprise license covers an unlimited number of IP addressable devices for one year. This license can be renewed annually.
- SystemOn should be installed on a server. The software subscription is registered to the server on which it is installed.
For more information, contact your local Shure Sales Representative.
How to Download SystemOn
If you've already purchased SystemOn, visit software.shure.com to log in and download.
View and complete all SystemOn training videos on the SystemOn training page of the Shure Audio Institute.
|SystemOn Audio Asset Management Software Brochure||English||485 kb|
|SystemOn Audio Asset Management Software System Requirements|
|SystemOn Audio Asset Management Software User Guide|
What Shure products work with SystemOn?
SystemOn manages the SCM820 Automatic Mixers, ULX-D and Microflex Wireless systems in rea...
SystemOn and Crestron Room View
SystemOn could be an adjunct product to Crestron Room View. Room View gives high level st...
Recommended installation for SystemOn
SystemOn software can be installed on a server or an individual computer. Installation on a se...
SystemOn E-mail and Text notification requirements
Email and text notifications help to prevent problems before they become critical by actively ...
SystemOn security compliance
A penetration test is an attack on a computer system that looks for security weaknesses, poten...
Adding licenses to an existing SystemOn subscription
No. Standard subscriptions have a specific entitlement period with licenses for a set number o...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.