The Shure Whitelabel cartridge is a truly revolutionary piece of DJ technology. It is an optimal choice for Digital DJs, providing superb tracking of time-coded records, and minimal sonic coloration when mixing between digital files and analog records.
Tailored for the club environment, Whitelabel features sonic characteristics including solid drop bass, flat mids, and accented highs. With a sleek and ergonomic design, the cartridge additionally delivers higher trackability, lower tone-arm resonance, and better skip resistance. It also includes an adjustable stylus overhang, reliable electrical contact, and improved stylus visibility.
- Integrates the head shell and cartridge into one piece
- Innovative features for today's DJs and turntables
- The new standard for club DJs
- Cartridges perform more accurately
- Requires less tracking force to stay in the record groove
- Less destruction to record groove
- Skip Resistance: high
- Output: high
- Record Wear: very low
- Sound Emphasis: solid drop bass with detailed mids and highs
|Frequency Response||- 20-20,000Hz|
|Tracking Force Range||1.5-3 grams|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
N-WHLB Replacement Needle for WhiteLabelReplacement needle for Shure WhiteLabel phonograph cartridge
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.