DJ Record Needle
Standard DJ Needle well suited for both scratching and mixing.
This highly acclaimed favorite is an ideal choice for all-purpose DJ use. The SC35C is our standard DJ needle for all applications.
- With a tracking force range of 4 to 5 grams, the SC35C provides for significant skip resistance.
- Sharing the Shure versatile Type I cantilever design with the M35S and M35X, the SC35C offers high-definition sound reproduction at all audible frequencies.
- SS35C - Single pack, with Box and User Guide
- SS35CQ - 4-pack mounted on a card
- SS35CZ - 12-pack mounted on a card
- Related Links
- Skip Resistance: very high
- Output: high
- Record Wear: low
- Sound Emphasis: clarity throughout the frequency range
- Frequency Response
- Essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz
- 6.2 grams
- Tracking Force Range
- 4.0 to 5.0 grams