Turntablist Record Needle
Engineered for scratch DJ's and turntablists. Designed not to skip under even the most demanding circumstances.
Revived exactly the same as the original, this legendary battle needle offers ultra-high skip resistance and ultra-high output. The needle of choice for many champion DJ's worldwide. Engineered for scratch DJ's and turntablists, the M44-7 is designed not to skip under even the most demanding circumstances.
- Combining the Shure unique wide-diameter Type S cantilever with a tracking force of 1.5 to 3.0 grams, the M44-7's rugged construction is highly durable, but will not unduly wear your vinyl.
- With a 9.5 mV output, the M44-7 produces powerful, resonant sound.
- Skip Resistance: ultra high
- Output: ultra high
- Record Wear: ultra low
- Sound Emphasis: big bass
- N44-7 Replacement Needle, Single, w/ Box, User Guide
- N44-7Q Replacement Needle, 4 Pack, Mounted on card
- N44-7Z Replacement Needle, 12 Pack, Mounted on card
- Frequency Response
- Essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Tracking Force Range
- 1.5 to 3 grams
- 6.7 grams