Revived exactly the same as the original, this legendary battle needle offers ultra-high skip resistance and ultra-high output. The needle of choice for many champion DJ's worldwide. Engineered for scratch DJ's and turntablists, the M44-7 is designed not to skip under even the most demanding circumstances.
- Combining the Shure unique wide-diameter Type S cantilever with a tracking force of 1.5 to 3.0 grams, the M44-7's rugged construction is highly durable, but will not unduly wear your vinyl.
- With a 9.5 mV output, the M44-7 produces powerful, resonant sound.
- Skip Resistance: ultra high
- Output: ultra high
- Record Wear: ultra low
- Sound Emphasis: big bass
- N44-7 Replacement Needle, Single, w/ Box, User Guide
- N44-7Z Replacement Needle, 12 Pack, Mounted on card
|Frequency Response||Essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Tracking Force Range||1.5 to 3 grams|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
M44-7 Phono Cartridge Set Up
Finding your optimum "set-up" solves most skipping problems. Every DJ has a differen...
P-mount adapter for M44-7
The mount on that Technics is called a "P-mount". The mount on the M44-7 is a standa...
M44-7 setup on Techniques 1200 M3D
The Shure SFG-2 Tracking Force Gauge, available through your Shure dealer, provides a simple w...
M44-7 headshell weight in grams
M44-7 and Numark Turntable
The M44-7 cartridge may distort when used on a Numark Line level DJ turntable. This is po...
78 RPM Stylus for M44-7 cartridge
The N78S (78 rpm) stylus will work, BUT the plastic stylus grip must be carefully shaved down ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.