Revived exactly the same as the original, this legendary battle needle offers ultra-high skip resistance and ultra-high output. The needle of choice for many champion DJ's worldwide. Engineered for scratch DJ's and turntablists, the M44-7 is designed not to skip under even the most demanding circumstances.
- Combining the Shure unique wide-diameter Type S cantilever with a tracking force of 1.5 to 3.0 grams, the M44-7's rugged construction is highly durable, but will not unduly wear your vinyl.
- With a 9.5 mV output, the M44-7 produces powerful, resonant sound.
- Skip Resistance: ultra high
- Output: ultra high
- Record Wear: ultra low
- Sound Emphasis: big bass
- N44-7 Replacement Needle, Single, w/ Box, User Guide
- N44-7Q Replacement Needle, 4 Pack, Mounted on card
- N44-7Z Replacement Needle, 12 Pack, Mounted on card
|Frequency Response||Essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Tracking Force Range||1.5 to 3 grams|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.