The M35X brings music alive by capturing every nuance of a recording, from deep drop bass to exceptionally clear mid and high frequencies. Designed specifically for use with House/Techno mixing environments, the cartridge's low record wear helps DJs preserve hard-to-replace vinyl, while its high skip resistance serves as a safeguard against the hazards of back-cueing.
The M35X combines high sonic accuracy and incredible skip resistance, all while keeping record wear to a minimum.
- The M35X's versatile Shure Type I medium-diameter cantilever can stand up to continuous, demanding use, yet it is compliant enough to trace signal modulations as small as a millionth of an inch.
- With a tracking force range of 1.5 to 3 grams, the M35X provides considerable skip resistance.
- Skip Resistance: high
- Output: high
- Record Wear: very low
- Sound Emphasis: extreme clarity and deep drop bass
- N35X : Single with box & User Guide
- N35XQ : 4 Pack mounted on a card
- N35XZ : 12 Pack mounted on a card
|Tracking Force Range||1.5 to 3 grams|
|Frequency Response||Essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.