This highly acclaimed favorite is an ideal choice for all-purpose DJ use. The SC35C is our standard DJ needle for all applications.
- With a tracking force range of 4 to 5 grams, the SC35C provides for significant skip resistance.
- Sharing the Shure versatile Type I cantilever design with the M35S and M35X, the SC35C offers high-definition sound reproduction at all audible frequencies.
- SS35C - Single pack, with Box and User Guide
- SS35CZ - 12-pack mounted on a card
- Skip Resistance: very high
- Output: high
- Record Wear: low
- Sound Emphasis: clarity throughout the frequency range
|Frequency Response||Essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Tracking Force Range||4.0 to 5.0 grams|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
White Label Stylus with SC35C Cartridge
The N-WHLB stylus will fit into the SC35C cartridge body. However, as with any "hybrid&qu...
Stereo Phono Cartridge into a Monaural Phono Preamp
From "The Audio Cyclopedia" page 743, copyright 1973: "The load resistanc...
M35S and SC35C Dimensions
The SC35C is a standard mount: two holes in the cartridge; 1/2" apart; screws pass through the...
Shure SS78E elliptical stylus for SC35C?
The SS78E is discontinued. It was designed to fit the SC35C cartridge and play 78 RPM records....
Color code for phono cartridge wiring
The color code below applies to the majority of turntables and tone arms: Left = white wire ...
Hum in a Hi-Fi System or Turntable
SOURCES OF HUM It is difficult to answer the question "What makes my hi-fi system hum?&...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.