This highly acclaimed favorite is an ideal choice for all-purpose DJ use. The SC35C is our standard DJ needle for all applications.
- With a tracking force range of 4 to 5 grams, the SC35C provides for significant skip resistance.
- Sharing the Shure versatile Type I cantilever design with the M35S and M35X, the SC35C offers high-definition sound reproduction at all audible frequencies.
- SS35C - Single pack, with Box and User Guide
- SS35CZ - 12-pack mounted on a card
- Skip Resistance: very high
- Output: high
- Record Wear: low
- Sound Emphasis: clarity throughout the frequency range
|Frequency Response||Essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz|
|Tracking Force Range||4.0 to 5.0 grams|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
White Label Stylus with SC35C Cartridge
The N-WHLB stylus will fit into the SC35C cartridge body. However, as with any "hybrid&qu...
Stereo Phono Cartridge into a Monaural Phono Preamp
From "The Audio Cyclopedia" page 743, copyright 1973: "The load resistanc...
Color code for phono cartridge wiring
The color code below applies to the majority of turntables and tone arms: Left = white wire ...
Hum in a Hi-Fi System or Turntable
SOURCES OF HUM It is difficult to answer the question "What makes my hi-fi system hum?&...
Vintage Shure Catalogs (1933-1985)
Year Type Size Model numbers 1933 Cat...
High Fidelity Phonograph Cartridge - Technical Seminar
This is a copy of a 1978 technical seminar on phonograph cartridges. Table of Contents ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.