Revived exactly the same as the original, this companion to the M44-7 provides an ideal balance between skip resistance and accuracy of sound reproduction for entertainment purposes.
The M44G is a versatile performance needle, appropriate for both intensive scratching and mixing.
- With a tracking force of 0.75 to 1.5 grams, and a frequency response which is essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz, the M44G produces a vibrant, high-definition sound.
- With the same unique Shure Type S cantilever as used on the M44-7, the M44G is a highly reliable performer, which is also easy on your vinyl.
- Skip Resistance: very high
- Output: high
- Record Wear: very low
- Sound Emphasis: detailed bass and lows
- N44G Replacement Needle, Single, with Box and User Guide
- N44GQ Replacement Needle, 4 Pack, Mounted on a card
|Frequency Response||47 kilohms in parallel with 450pf|
|Tracking Force Range||0.75 to 1.5 grams|
|Frequency Response||Essentially flat from 20 to 20,000 Hz|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Color code for phono cartridge wiring
The color code below applies to the majority of turntables and tone arms: Left = white wire ...
Hum in a Hi-Fi System or Turntable
SOURCES OF HUM It is difficult to answer the question "What makes my hi-fi system hum?&...
Vintage Shure Catalogs (1933-1985)
Year Type Size Model numbers 1933 Cat...
High Fidelity Phonograph Cartridge - Technical Seminar
This is a copy of a 1978 technical seminar on phonograph cartridges. Table of Contents ...
Stylus Wear and Record Wear
In 1954, a booklet was published on this subject. It has been out of print for decades.&...
Phono cartridge alignment gauge - how to use and how to make your own
The gauge aligns the cartridge/stylus so that the stylus tip contacts the walls of the record ...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.