Personal Monitoring. Redefined.
The PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System from Shure offers an unprecedented combination of superb audio quality, robust RF performance, and category-leading features for the most demanding professional applications. All new, patent-pending CueMode allows the sound engineer to monitor different stage mixes with the touch of a button.
Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces dropouts from RF interference, and the enhanced digital stereo encoder provides excellent stereo separation and audio clarity.
Please note: the SBC200 charger, SBC800-US charger, and SB900 rechargeable battery are available separately. They are not included in P9TRA425CL and P9TRA systems.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- PSM 900 & PSM 1000 Brochure (PDF)
- PSM 900 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- PSM 900 & PSM 1000 Brochure
- PSM 900 CAD Drawing
- PSM 900 Specification Sheet
- PSM900 P9RA User Guide
- PSM900 Point to Point Wireless Audio Guide
- PSM900 User Guide
- PSM900 User Guide Asia
- Related Links
- PSM 900 Wireless Frequency Compatibility Chart
- System Configurations
- Exceptional Audio Quality... Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides a wider stereo field with exceptional separation, enhancing audio detail and clarity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
- Available with Shure SE425 Sound Isolating™ Earphones featuring dual high-definition MicroDrivers for accurate and balanced audio response
- Robust RF Performance... Precision front-end RF filtering, the same found in industry-leading UHF-R® wireless systems, significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 20 compatible channels per frequency range
- Auto RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- Category-leading Setup and Operation Features... Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Front Panel RF mute switch for enabling or disabling RF transmission
- Use Scan and Sync to scan the RF environment with the bodypack and assign the identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode® Technology allows the bodypack user to balance the level of two separate channels while simultaneously listening to both signals in both ears
- LCD menu with grouped menu items for easier user interface
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size PSM900 P9RA User Guide Russian 2.92 mb PSM900 P9RA User Guide Spanish 2.8 mb PSM900 P9RA User Guide German 2.81 mb PSM900 P9RA User Guide Chinese-Simplified 3.57 mb PSM900 P9RA User Guide Chinese-Traditional 3.56 mb PSM900 P9RA User Guide English 1010 kb PSM900 P9RA User Guide French 2.81 mb PSM900 P9RA User Guide Italian 2.8 mb PSM900 P9RA User Guide Japanese 3.59 mb PSM900 P9RA User Guide Korean 3.6 mb PSM900 P9RA User Guide Portuguese 2.81 mb PSM900 Point to Point Wireless Audio Guide English 1.17 mb PSM900 User Guide English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish 21.6 mb PSM900 User Guide Asia Chinese-Simplified, Chinese-Traditional, English, Japanese, Korean 19.2 mb