Personal Monitor System
P9T Wireless TransmitterHalf-rack UHF wireless transmitter for use with the PSM® 900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
P9RA Rechargeable Wireless Bodypack ReceiverRechargeable, low profile stereo bodypack receiver for use with PSM®900.
P9HW Wired Bodypack Personal MonitorP9HW is ideal for drummers and keyboard players who want the audio clarity and reduced feedback of in-ear monitors but don’t need wireless mobility.
The PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System from Shure offers an unprecedented combination of superb audio quality, robust RF performance, and category-leading features for the most demanding professional applications. All new, patent-pending CueMode allows the sound engineer to monitor different stage mixes with the touch of a button.
Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces dropouts from RF interference, and the enhanced digital stereo encoder provides excellent stereo separation and audio clarity.
|G6||(470.125 – 505.825 MHz)|
|G7||(506.125 – 541.825 MHz)|
|K1||(596.125 – 631.825 MHz)||
|L6||(656.125 – 691.825 MHz)||
Which Band Should I Choose?
Find out which band for the PSM 900 has the most available wireless channels in your location. Already own the PSM 900? Use the Wireless Frequency Finder Tool to find frequencies.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Broadcast & Media Production Brochure (PDF)
- PSM 900 & PSM 1000 Brochure (PDF)
- PSM 900 CAD Drawing (ZIP)
- Wireless Product Spectrum Chart (PDF)
- PSM 900 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- PSM900 Point to Point Wireless Audio Guide (PDF)
- PSM900 with P9R User Guide (PDF)
- PSM900 with P9RA User Guide (PDF)
- Related Links
- PSM 900 Wireless Frequency Compatibility Chart
- System Configurations
Exceptional Audio Quality
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides a wider stereo field with exceptional separation, enhancing audio detail and clarity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
Robust RF Performance
- Precision front-end RF filtering, the same found in industry-leading UHF-R® wireless systems, significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 20 compatible channels per frequency range
- Auto RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
Category-leading Setup and Operation Features
- Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Front Panel RF mute switch for enabling or disabling RF transmission
- Use Scan and Sync to scan the RF environment with the bodypack and assign the identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode® Technology allows the bodypack user to balance the level of two separate channels while simultaneously listening to both signals in both ears
- LCD menu with grouped menu items for easier user interface
PA421A Antenna CombinersOptimizes RF management and reduces rack clutter for up to four PSM transmitters when racked in a central location.
PA805 Directional Antenna for PSM Wireless SystemsDirectional antenna for increased range and reduced interference as compared to omnidirectional 1/2-wave antennas.
PA821A Antenna CombinersOptimizes RF management and reduces rack clutter for up to eight PSM transmitters when racked in a central location.