The PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System from Shure offers an unprecedented combination of superb audio quality, robust RF performance, and category-leading features for the most demanding professional applications. All new, patent-pending CueMode allows the sound engineer to monitor different stage mixes with the touch of a button.
Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces dropouts from RF interference, and the enhanced digital stereo encoder provides excellent stereo separation and audio clarity.
Exceptional Audio Quality
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides a wider stereo field with exceptional separation, enhancing audio detail and clarity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
Robust RF Performance
- Precision front-end RF filtering, the same found in industry-leading UHF-R® wireless systems, significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 20 compatible channels per frequency range
- Auto RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
Category-leading Setup and Operation Features
- Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Front Panel RF mute switch for enabling or disabling RF transmission
- Use Scan and Sync to scan the RF environment with the bodypack and assign the identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode® Technology allows the bodypack user to balance the level of two separate channels while simultaneously listening to both signals in both ears
- LCD menu with grouped menu items for easier user interface
|G6||(470.125 – 505.825 MHz)|
|G7||(506.125 – 541.825 MHz)|
|K1||(596.125 – 631.825 MHz)||
|L6||(656.125 – 691.825 MHz)||
Which Band Should I Choose?
Find out which band for the PSM 900 has the most available wireless channels in your location. Already own the PSM 900? Use the Wireless Frequency Finder Tool to find frequencies.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
PA301An optional transparent water-resistant cover, the PA301 protects P9RA and P10R bodypack receivers from sweat and strong humidity.
PA805 Directional Antenna for PSM Wireless SystemsDirectional antenna for increased range and reduced interference as compared to omnidirectional 1/2-wave antennas.
SB900AShure Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery. Works with PSM®300 (P3RA only), PSM®900 (P9RA only), PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
|Broadcast & Media Production Brochure||English||4.77 mb|
|PSM 900 & PSM 1000 Brochure||English||972 kb|
|PSM 900 Specification Sheet||English||748 kb|
Point to point wireless using a Shure PSM system
Point to Point Wireless Audio Systems Introduction Often it is desirable (o...
Can I use more than one PSM receiver with just one transmitter?
Yes, you can use as many PSM receivers as you want to pick up the signal that a PSM transmitte...
Using a PSM300 device with a PSM900 device and vice versa
While PSM300 and PSM900 use similar companding and RF transmission schemes, we do not recommen...
P9T Rack Mount Hardware
RPW503 - Single rack mount kit RPW504 - Dual rack mount kit (two P9T units in one rack sp...
PSM 900 vs PSM 1000 - primary differences
Here are the primary differences: PSM1000 - tuning range is 72 MHz (36 MHz - PSM900) ...
Antenna tip color for bodypacks
Tip Color Frequen...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.
Find Wireless Channels for Your System
The Wireless Frequency Finder tool provides recommended channels for all Shure wireless systems.