The PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System from Shure offers an unprecedented combination of superb audio quality, robust RF performance, and category-leading features for the most demanding professional applications. All new, patent-pending CueMode allows the sound engineer to monitor different stage mixes with the touch of a button.
Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces dropouts from RF interference, and the enhanced digital stereo encoder provides excellent stereo separation and audio clarity.
Please note: the SBC200 charger, SBC800-US charger, and SB900 rechargeable battery are available separately. They are not included in P9TRA425CL and P9TRA systems.
- Exceptional Audio Quality... Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides a wider stereo field with exceptional separation, enhancing audio detail and clarity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
- Available with Shure SE425 Sound Isolating™ Earphones featuring dual high-definition MicroDrivers for accurate and balanced audio response
- Robust RF Performance... Precision front-end RF filtering, the same found in industry-leading UHF-R® wireless systems, significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 20 compatible channels per frequency range
- Auto RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- Category-leading Setup and Operation Features... Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Front Panel RF mute switch for enabling or disabling RF transmission
- Use Scan and Sync to scan the RF environment with the bodypack and assign the identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode® Technology allows the bodypack user to balance the level of two separate channels while simultaneously listening to both signals in both ears
- LCD menu with grouped menu items for easier user interface
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
PA421A Antenna Combiners
Optimize RF management and reduce rack clutter for up to four PSM transmitters when racked in a central location.
PA805 Directional Antenna for PSM Wireless Systems
Directional antenna for increased range and reduced interference as compared to omnidirectional 1/2-wave antennas.
PA821A Antenna Combiners
Optimize RF management and reduce rack clutter for up to eight PSM transmitters when racked in a central location.
|PSM 900 & PSM 1000 Brochure||English||972 kb|
|PSM 900 CAD Drawing||English||ZIP||362 kb|
|PSM 900 Specification Sheet||English||165 kb|
|PSM900 P9RA User Guide||English||1010 kb|
|PSM900 Point to Point Wireless Audio Guide||English||1.17 mb|
|PSM900 User Guide||English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish||21.6 mb|
|PSM900 User Guide Asia||Chinese-Simplified, Chinese-Traditional, English, Japanese, Korean||19.2 mb|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.