The P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation.
Connections include balanced 1/4” and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. Includes rack-mounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and power supply.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- PSM 900 & PSM 1000 Brochure (PDF)
- PSM 900 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- PSM 900 & PSM 1000 Brochure
- PSM 900 Specification Sheet
- PSM900 P9RA User Guide
- PSM900 User Guide
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Compatible with PA421A and PA821A antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4 dBu and -10 dBV input level
- Balanced, 1/4” and XLR connectors
- Bit-mapped, backlit LCD
- Includes rack-mounting hardware
- 1/8” headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size PSM900 P9RA User Guide Russian 2.92 mb PSM900 P9RA User Guide Spanish 2.8 mb PSM900 P9RA User Guide German 2.81 mb PSM900 P9RA User Guide English 1010 kb PSM900 P9RA User Guide French 2.81 mb PSM900 P9RA User Guide Italian 2.8 mb PSM900 P9RA User Guide Portuguese 2.81 mb PSM900 User Guide English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish 21.6 mb