The P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation.
Connections include balanced 1/4” and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. Includes rack-mounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and power supply.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Compatible with PA421A and PA821A antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4 dBu and -10 dBV input level
- Balanced, 1/4” and XLR connectors
- Bit-mapped, backlit LCD
- Includes rack-mounting hardware
- 1/8” headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring
PS42USEnergy-efficient external switching mode 15V DC power supply for use with GLXD4, ULXS4, ULXP4, P9T, PS9, SBC-DC, and AXT610.
UA8 1/2 Wave Omnidirectional Receiver AntennaUA8 is a 1/2 wave omnidirectional receiver antenna for UHF-R®, ULX®, SLX®, QLX-D®, ULX-D®, and BLX4R receivers (frequency range dependent) and PSM transmitters.
|Broadcast & Media Production Brochure||English||2.44 mb|
|PSM 900 & PSM 1000 Brochure||English||972 kb|
|PSM 900 Specification Sheet||English||513 kb|
|PSM900 with P9R User Guide||English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish||21.6 mb|
|PSM900 with P9RA User Guide||English||1010 kb|
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.