The P9RA is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
It offers premium features including RF Scan and Automatic Gain Control for unparalleled RF stability and channel availability, plus an advanced rechargeability option for extended usage times, all packed in the thinnest form factor available.
Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels from one bodypack for quick and easy reference.
The P9RA is compatible with all Shure SE Sound Isolating Earphones, designed specifically for use with Shure PSM systems.
Accessories: the SBC200 charger, SBC800-US charger, and SB900A rechargeable battery are available separately.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Advanced rechargeability option provides up to 10 hours of continuous use, with precision tracking of battery life and charge cycle details
- Ultra-thin, low profile bodypack allows discreet placement on the performer
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides an expansive soundstage for excellent audio clarity and detail
- With RF Scan, stand where the artist will be on stage and instantly check RF level
- Automatic Gain Control greatly prevents signal dropout due to RF overload and allows more channels to be used simultaneously
- Syncs to a P9T transmitter quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Separate, easily visible audio and RF status indicator LED's
- Audio level and battery life metering
- Selectable high-frequency EQ boost (+3/+6 dB @ 10 kHz)
- Volume and balance controls
- Extruded aluminum construction for rugged dependability
PA301An optional transparent water-resistant cover, the PA301 protects P9RA and P10R bodypack receivers from sweat and strong humidity.
SB900AShure Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery. Works with PSM®300 (P3RA only), PSM®900 (P9RA only), PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient Digital (AD1 and AD2 only).
SBC-AX SBRC Charging ModuleSBC-AX charges two SB900A Rechargeable Batteries in the SBRC Shure Battery Rack Charger.
SBC-DC Bodypack Power InsertSBC-DC connects a PS43 Power Supply to an SB900-compatible bodypack, powering it and enabling continuous operation without batteries.
SBC10-100-US USB Single Battery ChargerThe SBC10-100-US USB Single Battery Charger can be powered from both A/C power sources and USB ports.
SBC200Dual-docking Shure battery charger is available with or without power supply. Works with SB900A, UR5, P3RA, P9RA, P10R, QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
SBC210 Portable ChargerSBC210 charges two SB900A Rechargeable Batteries in a convenient and compact desktop unit. Includes power supply.
SBC800-US8-Bay Shure Battery Charger. Works with SB900A, PSM®900, PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
UA700 Omnidirectional Whip Antenna, 470-530 MHzAntenna, Omnidirectional Whip Antenna for UR1 Bodypack, 470-530 MHz
UA710 Omnidirectional Whip Antenna, 518-578 MHzAntenna, Omnidirectional Whip Antenna for UR1 Bodypack, 518-578 MHz
UA740 Omnidirectional Whip Antenna, 944-952 MHzAntenna, Omnidirectional Whip Antenna for UR1 Bodypack, 944-952 MHz
File Language Type File Size Broadcast & Media Production Brochure English 4.77 mb PSM 900 & PSM 1000 Brochure English 972 kb
File Language Type File Size P9RA CAD File English ZIP 214 kb
File Language Type File Size PSM 900 Specification Sheet English 748 kb
File Language Type File Size PSM900 with P9RA User Guide
P9RA versus P9R - what are the differences?
Introduced in October 2011 and replacing the P9R, the P9RA has new features and improvements: ...
SBC-DC Battery Eliminator
We do offer the SBC-DC battery eliminator. It can be used with the P9RA, P10R, QLXD1,ULXD1, AD...
Current draw for P9R and P9RA
Nominal idle current draw: P9R = 250 mA with display lit; 230 mA with display dark ...
PSM 900 CueMode - Memory?
P9R Battery Life and Earphones
Yes, as the impedance of earphones gets lower, the battery life gets shorter. Earphones w...
Five Mistakes to Avoid When Using Wireless
While wireless systems have freed performers from the bonds of cords and cables, they've u...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.