Shure’s P9RA+ is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSM ®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System. With a hybrid analog/digital architecture, the P9RA+ Bodypack Receiver offers unparalleled audio quality with more headroom, better stereo separation, and higher fidelity, along with reliable RF performance for increased RF signal strength to meet the needs of professional audio applications of all kinds, including IEM and IFB applications. All P9RA+ receivers are compatible with P9T and P10T transmitters and all Shure SE Sound Isolating™ Earphones.
Unparalleled Audio Quality
- Bodypack receivers with advanced digital signal processing technology deliver more headroom, improved stereo separation, and higher audio fidelity
Robust RF Performance
- P9RA+ bodypack receivers offer enhanced signal reception and range
- Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and fewer audible artifacts
Category-Leading Setup and Operation Features
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Scan and Sync scans the RF environment with the bodypack and assigns an identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode® technology combines two separate audio channels for simultaneous listening in both ears, or can transmit two independent IFB program feeds
- Four-band parametric EQ gives you the choice to adjust frequencies for a fully customized sound
- Input EQ Presets give you the option to further tailor your sound, including the option to make the P9RA+ sound like the P9RA with a designated “Match” setting
Advanced Rechargeability Options
- The SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended usage times and precise tracking of remaining life and charge cycle details
- The SCB800-US eight-bay charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within two hours and has charge status LEDs for each battery
- The SBC200 dual-docking charger works with SB900A, P9RA+, P10R+, QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, available with and without power supply
- The SBC220 networked dual-docking charger works with SB900A, PSM 900(P9RA+ only), PSM 1000 (P10R+ only), QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient® Digital (AD1 and AD2 only), available with and without power supply. When the SBC220 is connected to a network, battery information for each transmitter can be viewed remotely
PA301An optional transparent water-resistant cover, the PA301 protects P9RA and P10R bodypack receivers from sweat and strong humidity.
SB900AShure Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery. Works with PSM®300 (P3RA only), PSM®900 (P9RA only), PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient Digital (AD1 and AD2 only).
SBC-AX SBRC Charging ModuleSBC-AX charges two SB900A Rechargeable Batteries in the SBRC Shure Battery Rack Charger.
SBC-DC Bodypack Power InsertSBC-DC connects a PS43 Power Supply to an SB900-compatible bodypack, powering it and enabling continuous operation without batteries.
SBC10-100-US USB Single Battery ChargerThe SBC10-100-US USB Single Battery Charger can be powered from both A/C power sources and USB ports.
SBC200Dual-docking Shure battery charger is available with or without power supply. Works with SB900A, UR5, P3RA, P9RA, P10R, QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
SBC210 Portable ChargerSBC210 charges two SB900A Rechargeable Batteries in a convenient and compact desktop unit. Includes power supply.
SBC800-US8-Bay Shure Battery Charger. Works with SB900A, PSM®900, PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
P9RA vs P9RA+ and P10R vs P10R+
The P9RA+ and P10R+ replace the P9RA and P10R. The differences include: Improved audio quality (...
Five Mistakes to Avoid When Using Wireless
While wireless systems have freed performers from the bonds of cords and cables, they've u...
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Batteries and wireless microphones
Batteries and Wireless Microphones Benjamin Franklin first coined the term "battery&q...
Reglas Básicas para Configurar un Sistema de Monitoreo Personal
Click here for English Gracias a recientes avances en el campo del Monitoreo Pe...
Which television stations should I avoid when using a wireless microphone?
Many professional wireless microphones use the same frequencies as broadcast television statio...
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.