Dependable wireless transmission and 24-bit digital audio combine to deliver a superior personal monitoring mix for every performance.
Send 2 channels of audio to a bodypack receiver up to 300 feet (90 m) away, with patented Audio Reference Companding to ensure transparent sound quality with no artifacts or dropouts.
• Transmitter sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
• One-touch IR sync on user-friendly front-panel controls instantly links transmitter to receiver
• Rear-panel ¼" (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs provide versatile connectivity to audio sources and other P3T units
• Up to 30 mW output power (regionally dependent)
• High-contrast LCD screen with left / right audio output meters
• Selectable line / aux level
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
PSM300 Video - How To Set Up and Use
PA421A with the P3T
This is not recommended. In some cases, during startup, the P3T will attempt to dra...
PA411 units - combining the RF outputs
While it technically can be done by using the Shure UA221 antenna combiner/splitter, Shure doe...
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Five Mistakes to Avoid When Using Wireless
While wireless systems have freed performers from the bonds of cords and cables, they've u...
Batteries and wireless microphones
Batteries and Wireless Microphones Benjamin Franklin first coined the term "battery&q...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.