The P2T TransMixer is breakthrough design for personal monitoring. It allows the user to connect two line-level or miclevel inputs directly into the transmitter. The two signals can then be mixed independently. You can connect microphones or instruments directly to the inputs or use line outputs from a mixing console. In short, no matter what the output device, you can probably plug it into the TransMixer. For use with PSM 200 monitors.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Key Features: Built-in audio limiter, Front mounted antenna, Two mic/line input channels for mix control, 1/2 Rack space
- Operating Controls: Input level control, Frequency select
- LED Indicators: Tri-color input level, Frequency
- Inputs: Two Mic/line, XLR-1/4 in. combo input channels
- Outputs: Two XLR split outputs
Energy-efficient external switching mode 12V DC power supply for use with BLX4, BLX88, BLX4R, GLXD6, UABIAST, PG4, PGX4, PGXD4, SLX4, P2T, and FP33.from $12.00
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.