Shure’s P10R is a low-profile, diversity bodypack receiver for use with the PSM® 1000 Personal Monitor System. The P10R+ twin-antenna diversity Bodypack Receiver brings personal monitoring to its highest level yet, putting category-leading audio quality, robust RF performance, and touring-grade features right at your fingertips. Its advanced digital signal processing technology delivers unparalleled audio quality with more headroom, better stereo separation, and higher fidelity. With premium features like full bandwidth RF scan, Precision Front-End RF Filtering, and Automatic RF Gain Control, P10R+ meets the needs of professional audio applications of all sizes, including IEM and IFB applications.
Touring-Grade Design and Performance
- Twin-antenna diversity bodypack receivers with advanced digital signal processing technology dramatically improve signal reception and increase range
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench software
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- MixMode® technology combines two separate audio channels for simultaneous listening in both ears, or transmit two independent IFB program feeds
- Compatibility with PSM® 900 receivers (in the same frequency range) facilitates streamlined inventory management for rental and touring needs
Robust RF Performance and Networked Control
- Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and fewer audible artifacts
- Automatic RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
- Networked frequency coordination simplifies setup for high channel counts.
- Full bandwidth scan from the P10R+ bodypack receivers finds clean, compatible frequencies and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen
- IR sync enables you to send the identified frequencies and spectrum plot to the P10T transmitter directly
Exceptional Audio Quality
- Advanced digital signal processing technology in the P10R+ receivers deliver more headroom, improved stereo separation, and higher audio fidelity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding offers natural and transparent sound
Advanced Rechargeability Options
- The SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended usage times and precise tracking of remaining life and charge cycle details
- The SCB800-US eight-bay charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within two hours and has charge status LEDs for each battery
- The SBC200 dual-docking charger works with SB900A, PSM 900 (P9RA and P9RA+ only), PSM 1000 (P10R and P10R+ only), QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient® Digital (AD1 and AD2 only), available with and without power supply
- The SBC220 networked dual-docking charger works with SB900A, PSM 900 (P9RA+ only), PSM 1000 (P10R+ only), QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient Digital (AD1 and AD2 only), available with and without power supply. When the SBC220 is connected to a network, the battery information for each transmitter can be viewed remotely.
|Shure Update Utility 2.4.3 (64-bit macOS 10.11 - 10.13)||ZIP||19.5 mb|
|Shure Update Utility 2.4.3 (32-bit Windows 7, 8, 10)||ZIP||20.7 mb|
|Shure Update Utility 2.4.3 (64-bit Windows 7, 8, 10)||ZIP||21.9 mb|
P9RA vs P9RA+ and P10R vs P10R+
The P9RA+ and P10R+ replace the P9RA and P10R. The differences include: Improved audio quality (...
Five Mistakes to Avoid When Using Wireless
While wireless systems have freed performers from the bonds of cords and cables, they've u...
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Batteries and wireless microphones
Batteries and Wireless Microphones Benjamin Franklin first coined the term "battery&q...
Reglas Básicas para Configurar un Sistema de Monitoreo Personal
Click here for English Gracias a recientes avances en el campo del Monitoreo Pe...
Which television stations should I avoid when using a wireless microphone?
Many professional wireless microphones use the same frequencies as broadcast television statio...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.