8-Channel Automatic Mixer
This eight-channel automatic mixer features the Shure patented IntelliMix®, which activates only microphones being addressed, minimizing poor audio caused by multiple open microphones.
The SCM810 is designed specifically for installed sound applications.
Features include adjustable EQ per channel, 48 V phantom power, active balanced microphone - or line-level inputs, line-level outputs, highly RF resistant chassis and circuitry, complete logic control of microphone activation, linking capacity for up to 400 microphones, with an internal power supply. 120/230 Vac power.
- SCM810 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- SCM810 CAD Drawing
- SCM810 Specification Sheet
- SCM810/SCM810AZ User Guide US
- Related Links
- SCM Automatic Mixers Brochure
- Eight balanced mic-line input channels (Phoenix block connectors)
- One unbalanced 1/4" aux level input
- Eight unbalanced 1/4" direct line level outputs
- One balanced master line level output (Phoenix block connector)
- Selectable 46V phantom power per channel
- Level selectable peak output limiter
- Full rack width (single rack height)
Use the Shure RKC800 XLR Connector Kit to connect XLR and phono pin connectors to Shure SCM810 and SCM800 Microphone Mixers.
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size SCM810/810E User Guide French, German, Italian, Spanish 2.34 mb SCM810/SCM810AZ User Guide US English 720 kb