This eight-channel automatic mixer features the Shure patented IntelliMix®, which activates only microphones being addressed, minimizing poor audio caused by multiple open microphones.
The SCM810 is designed specifically for installed sound applications.
Features include adjustable EQ per channel, 48 V phantom power, active balanced microphone - or line-level inputs, line-level outputs, highly RF resistant chassis and circuitry, complete logic control of microphone activation, linking capacity for up to 400 microphones, with an internal power supply. 120/230 Vac power.
- Eight balanced mic-line input channels (Phoenix block connectors)
- One unbalanced 1/4" aux level input
- Eight unbalanced 1/4" direct line level outputs
- One balanced master line level output (Phoenix block connector)
- Selectable 46V phantom power per channel
- Level selectable peak output limiter
- Full rack width (single rack height)
SCM810 Text Description
The Shure Model SCM810/E is an eight-channel automatic microphone mixer designed for use in so...
SCM810 and SCM800 AUX Input Connectors
The "AUX" inputs on both the front and rear panels of the SCM810 are designed for li...
SCM820 versus SCM810 - unique features
Below are features unique to the SCM820: IntelliMix® Technology • IntelliMix m...
SCM810 Aux In Circuit
1) Unbalanced. 2) Yes, it will sum stereo (Tip and Ring) into mono. Tip a...
SCM810 input gain restoration
I read in Answer ID 3480 that older SCM810s have 13db more gain than newer ones. * This is t...
SCM810 DB25 female connector with screw terminals
L-Com Global Connectivity offers a DB25 female connector with screw terminals, model DGB25FT.&...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.