SCM810 8-Channel Automatic Mixer
This eight-channel automatic mixer features the Shure patented IntelliMix®, which activates only microphones being addressed, minimizing poor audio caused by multiple open microphones.
The SCM810 is designed specifically for installed sound applications.
Features include adjustable EQ per channel, 48 V phantom power, active balanced microphone - or line-level inputs, line-level outputs, highly RF resistant chassis and circuitry, complete logic control of microphone activation, linking capacity for up to 400 microphones, with an internal power supply. 120/230 Vac power.
- Eight balanced mic-line input channels (Phoenix block connectors)
- One unbalanced 1/4" aux level input
- Eight unbalanced 1/4" direct line level outputs
- One balanced master line level output (Phoenix block connector)
- Selectable 46V phantom power per channel
- Level selectable peak output limiter
- Full rack width (single rack height)
Use the Shure RKC800 XLR Connector Kit to connect XLR and phono pin connectors to Shure SCM810 and SCM800 Microphone Mixers.
Where To Buy
File Language Type File Size SCM810/SCM810AZ User Guide US English 720 kb SCM810/810E User Guide French, German, Italian, Spanish 2.34 mb