Automatic mixing is a tremendous problem-solving tool allowing sound system installers to eliminate common problems such as insufficient gain before feedback and muddy speech quality. Shure is the industry leader in automatic mixing with our unique IntelliMix® technology. IntelliMix automatically gates microphones on and off to optimize sound quality in conference facilities, houses of worship, governmental institutions, schools, etc. The Shure SCM410 Automatic Mixer puts all the seamless performance of the 8-channel SCM810 - the recognized standard in automatic mixing - into a half-rack space.
SCM410 Key Benefits:
- Increases the clarity and intelligibility of speech
- Dramatically reduces feedback, reverberation, and comb filtering
- Automates several rigorous operator functions
- Minimizes set up time - plug and play
- Frees up channels on the mixing console
The SCM410 can be used as a turnkey mixing solution in a variety of speech applications:
- Fixed Audio Installations - houses of worship, schools, conference facilities, legislature, hotels
- Portable Applications - rentals, A/V carts, portable audio racks
- Interfaces with Crestron control systems
IntelliMix- the most advanced and effective automatic mixing algorithm available, incorporating:
- Noise Adaptive Threshold
- Last Mic Lock-On
- NOMA (Number of Open Mics Attenuated) - automatic gain adjustment as additional microphones are activated
- Inputs and Outputs - 4 balanced mic level XLR inputs, 1 balanced mic/line switchable XLR output, and 1 unbalanced RCA auxiliary output
|SCM410 CAD Drawing||English||ZIP||44.6 kb|
|SCM410 Specification Sheet||English||168 kb|
|SCM410 Internal Modifications Supplement||English||206 kb|
|SCM410 User Guide||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish||21.5 mb|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.