Automatic mixing is a tremendous problem-solving tool allowing sound system installers to eliminate common problems such as insufficient gain before feedback and muddy speech quality. Shure is the industry leader in automatic mixing with our unique IntelliMix® technology. IntelliMix automatically gates microphones on and off to optimize sound quality in conference facilities, houses of worship, governmental institutions, schools, etc. The Shure SCM410 Automatic Mixer puts all the seamless performance of the 8-channel SCM810 - the recognized standard in automatic mixing - into a half-rack space.
SCM410 Key Benefits:
- Increases the clarity and intelligibility of speech
- Dramatically reduces feedback, reverberation, and comb filtering
- Automates several rigorous operator functions
- Minimizes set up time - plug and play
- Frees up channels on the mixing console
The SCM410 can be used as a turnkey mixing solution in a variety of speech applications:
- Fixed Audio Installations - houses of worship, schools, conference facilities, legislature, hotels
- Portable Applications - rentals, A/V carts, portable audio racks
- Interfaces with Crestron control systems
IntelliMix- the most advanced and effective automatic mixing algorithm available, incorporating:
- Noise Adaptive Threshold
- Last Mic Lock-On
- NOMA (Number of Open Mics Attenuated) - automatic gain adjustment as additional microphones are activated
- Inputs and Outputs - 4 balanced mic level XLR inputs, 1 balanced mic/line switchable XLR output, and 1 unbalanced RCA auxiliary output
Mute All or Unmute All from any Microphone
This can be accomplished by using one Shure SCM810 mixer, eight Shure MX392 mics, one RDL Logi...
Is an automatic mixer faster than a human operator?
Yes. A Shure automatic mixer can activate a microphone within 4 milliseconds. - more informati...
SCM810, SCM800, SCM410, FP410 link jack pin-outs and cable info
Pin Functions of SCM810 Link Jacks. Pin 1 - Signal ground; shield of link cable Pin ...
Two MX gooseneck mics on one lectern / podium
1) If you want both mics activated at the same time, position the mic heads in the center of t...
Mic Mixer for teleconferencing
We recommend two models: SCM410 or SCM268 Also, read the following to understand th...
Are automatic microphone mixers necessary with multiple microphones?
Yes. An automatic mixer will reduce amplification of background noise, increase gain before fe...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.