Two Channels. A Powerful Processor. The Shure DFR has quickly become the industry standard for effective feedback reduction. The DFR22 builds on that reputation to provide an affordable full-featured 2x2 audio processor with drag-and-drop software.
The DFR22 is ideal for installed sound reinforcement applications, such as houses of worship, theaters, and meeting facilities.
DFR22 is also a powerful setup tool in live music applications. Using the DFR22s drag-and-drop graphical user interface, processors can be placed anywhere in the signal path.
- Model Line
- DFR22 Specification Sheet (PDF)
- DFR22 Hardware User Guide (PDF)
- DFR22 Software User Guide (PDF)
- DFR22 Audio Processor Software v. 3.11 (Win 98SE, NT, ME, 2000, XP) (ZIP)
- Related Links
- FAQ's for DFR22
- Using with AMX/Crestron Systems
- DFR22 Audio Processor Software
- DFR Automatic Feedback Reduction
- Parametric and Graphic Equalizers
- Cut/Shelf Equalizer
- Automatic Gain Control
- Gate/Downward Expander
- 2-Way Crossover
- Subwoofer Processor
- Delay Processors
- 2x2 Matrix Mixer